Chemistry Worksheets/Handouts

Technology Overview – Beginning of School 2019

Technology 101 Assignment

Lab Report Turn In Info

Evernote Assignment

STAR Web Post Comments Ideas Sheet

Science In the News Assignment

Periodic Table

Mythbusters Questions

Chapter 2 Review Worksheet

How To Construct a Line Graph On Paper

How to Make a Best Fit (Scatter Plot) Line Graph in Excel 2010 – UPDATED

Graphing Exercises 1 & 2

Element Handbook Search I & II

Common Names Research

Polyatomic Ion Memorization

Acids Memorization

Chemical Formula Worksheet 1

Chemical Names Flow Chart

Chemical Formula Worksheet 2

Polymer Worksheet

Atomic Theory Analysis

Isotopes RESEARCH

1st Semester Exam Review 2018 – Regular Chemistry

1st Semester Exam Review 2018 – HONORS

Brain Games DVD Assignment

Atomic Theory Analysis

Isotopes Research Questions

Elements in Neon Signs Research

Triboluminescence Research Questions

“Most Abundant” Research Questions

Napoleon’s Wallpaper-Arsenic Video Questions

Chapter 5A Sample Test – UPDATED

Molecular Geometry Shapes – VSEPR

Lewis Structures & Dipoles Worksheet

Chemical Bonds Worksheet – HONORS

Chemical Bonds Worksheet – REGULAR CHEM

cLAB: Balancing Chemical Equations

Bal Equations Worksheet 1a

Bal Equations Worksheet 1b

Bal Equations Worksheet 2

Bal Equations Worksheet 3

Bal Equations Worksheet 4

17 Chemical Reactions

Case of Combustion Questions

Mythbusters DVD Questions

2nd Semester Exam Review 2019 – Regular Chemistry

2nd Sem Exam Review 2019 – HONORS Chemistry

________________________________________

Extra

Periodic Table Drawing Instructions

Periodic Table Drawing (Get copy from Ms. Skinner or print on white card stock and cut in half)

Day One DVD Worksheet

ExploreZone Exhibit Description Sheet

33 thoughts on “Chemistry Worksheets/Handouts

1. I struggled a little bit on trying to remember all the SI units and significant figures, but now I’m good. I really did well on the lab this week because I got used to the pace from last weeks.

2. I’m struggling this week on trying to find an alternative to excel on a Mac computer. But remembering how to do graphs has been a really good review for me after IPC last year.

3. One of the main things I’m having trouble with so far this week is remembering to put down units such as mL or g. after my measurements. I’m doing better about fixing the problem by remembering that without units, a measurement is nearly useless.

4. F Tatum C4
    What we’ve been doing this week is really helping me learn the material for the test. I’m becoming more familiar with the safety rules and lab equipment as we put it to use in our labs.

5. I’ve really enjoyed working with the lab equipment and learning how to use it it really gunna help me study for my test. Lookin forward to a great year!

6. First week of chemistry some confusion but beginning to understand how the class is going to work. I struggled with forgetting things this week but am getting better organized. Going to give myself 3/5 stars for first week. Excited to learn more about labs and use lab equipment.

7. This week we did the oobleck lab. It was super fun and easy. The only problem I had was getting the right consistency but other than that I think I did well. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I can’t wait to do more labs and learn!

8. I’ve been struggling to figure out what I need to take notes on and how much studying I’m going to have to do, but I think I’ve almost found a good balance.

9. I would rate myself a 5/5 this week. I understood the material, did well on the labs and made a decent grade on this week’s test.

10. i rate myself a 5/5 this week because i did really good on the Oobleck lab and i understood all the notes we took pretty well.

11. I rate myself a 3/5 this week because I had trouble remembering the SI unit prefixes and meanings and i had some trouble figuring out the SI scavenger hunt.

12. I rate myself a 3/5 this week because I had trouble remembering the SI unit prefixes and meanings and i had some trouble figuring out the SI scavenger hunt

13. I rate myself a 3/5 this week because I struggled with remembering the SI unit table and waited to start on the Scavenger hunt lab

14. A Poff C2
    What did you do well this week and why? (Answer BOTH parts!)

This nine weeks i think i did well on the density, mass, and volume part. i really didnt struggle as much as i thought i would, but i really did good because it was alot of math and i am very strong in that part of school , and since it involved math i was more comfortable with it rather than anything else

15. Over the first 9 weeks of school I excelled in the labs.When I first started labs I would mess up on calculations and just give up on the lab. Now I take time in my labs I do very well when it comes to expierments and it is fun. That was one of my most biggest triumphs over the first nine weeks

16. a triumph for this nine weeks were all the labs. i think i did well on the labs this nine weeks because i was good at turning them in on time and made better grades on them. they were really hard but i hope to do better the next nine weeks.

17. This week I learned about energy and the elements. The elements taught me a lot and I can learn more about them if I study more it will be really well at it

18. This week I’ve learned a lot about some the founding father’s of modern chemistry. All that they’ve discovered we used or have modify a little. Their discoveries paved the road to where we are now in Chemistry which is really cool!

19. This week I kind of struggled with the half-life problems and how to apply it to the question but I know I just need to keep practicing

20. I rate myself a 6/10 this week because I got a higher grade on my test but I’m still not making the grade that I want.

21. I rate myself a 4/5 this week because I did really good in the scavenger hunt activity but I forgot to do one section but other than that I did really good

22. I rate myself a 3.5/5 this week because I did really good in the scavenger hunt activity but I forgot to do one section but other than that I did really good

23. this week i learned a lot of new things especially while i was at explore zone. There were a lot of different cool science experiments i got to witness, enjoy, and learn about.

24. i rate myself a 4/5 this week because i did really good with leanring how to do the lewis structure model but i havnt started on the project yet even though i should

25. This week i have been focused on finishing my project so i can make a good grade and i have been studying for my test.

26. Throughout the process of me doing my project I learned how to manage my time better and not to procrastinate and wait u till the last mintue because I could’ve used a few extra days to make sure I did everything right

27. This week in my science in the news I learned about vaping and the dangers that can come with it. Many companies brought up facts talking about how dangerous vaping can be.They showed of the deaths just from vaping. I learned how bad vaping can be and what you are really putting in your body.

28. this week something i struggled with was the lab mass without a balance. it took us a long time to figure out what we had to do. but after a long time we figured it out and got the answer right.