9 thoughts on “Test Info

1. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I have been struggle a little bit with the Q formula and percent error problems. The ch.2 test info and suggestions have helped me a lot .

2. This week i rate myself a 2/5. I’ve missed a couple homeworks and I’ve been exhausted trying to keep up with everything. However, I feel like Im comfortable with working out density and percent error problems and i’m looking forward to our test tomorrow.

3. This week, I rate myself a 3/5. I did not do as well on the test as I should have, but I think I will be better prepared next time.

4. This week in chemistry I rate myself a 3/5 because I completed all of my assignments but I feel like I failed my test but I’m still trying to grind.

5. I rate myself 4/5 this week because i did really good on the dancing raisins lab and i felt kind of confident about my text except for the math problems.

6. This week I was on top of all of my work (for the most part)! I stayed up a lttle later than usual and hopefully my grades will show the hard work!

7. I rate myself a 5/5 this week. i did really good with my homework and really good with figuring out how to do my lab and on top of that my chemistry grade went up which is always good.

8. In the beginning of the first nine weeks I was very intimidated by Chemistry, but the more we started to learn and do I began to enjoy it! I still have moments of fear here and there, but that’s with every class at some point. I felt the dame way about Geometry, but I am beginning to develop study habits and things that help SO much when it comes to tests. English has been pretty enjoyable with the short stories. World History has opened my eyes to things I didn’t know about. I am ready to hit the ground running this nine weeks!