21 thoughts on “Test Info

1. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I have been struggle a little bit with the Q formula and percent error problems. The ch.2 test info and suggestions have helped me a lot .

2. This week i rate myself a 2/5. I’ve missed a couple homeworks and I’ve been exhausted trying to keep up with everything. However, I feel like Im comfortable with working out density and percent error problems and i’m looking forward to our test tomorrow.

3. This week, I rate myself a 3/5. I did not do as well on the test as I should have, but I think I will be better prepared next time.

4. This week in chemistry I rate myself a 3/5 because I completed all of my assignments but I feel like I failed my test but I’m still trying to grind.

5. I rate myself 4/5 this week because i did really good on the dancing raisins lab and i felt kind of confident about my text except for the math problems.

6. This week I was on top of all of my work (for the most part)! I stayed up a lttle later than usual and hopefully my grades will show the hard work!

7. I rate myself a 5/5 this week. i did really good with my homework and really good with figuring out how to do my lab and on top of that my chemistry grade went up which is always good.

8. In the beginning of the first nine weeks I was very intimidated by Chemistry, but the more we started to learn and do I began to enjoy it! I still have moments of fear here and there, but that’s with every class at some point. I felt the dame way about Geometry, but I am beginning to develop study habits and things that help SO much when it comes to tests. English has been pretty enjoyable with the short stories. World History has opened my eyes to things I didn’t know about. I am ready to hit the ground running this nine weeks!

9. This week i think i struggled with time management on the mixture lab because i wasn’t really sure what we were supposed to separate first but me and my group figure it out and we pulled through.

10. With this past chapter i had to learn how to apply what i learned from what a chemical and physical change was in order to do some of my labs. i also had to learn about the different types of chemical research. etc

11. I am thankful for being able to survive through this almost semester of chemistry because i have been struggling very much

12. im going to rate myself a 8/10 this week because i feel like i prepared well for the test and i understood the information so that i would be able to pass and i feel like i did good on the polymers lab.

13. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 because I am taking better notes and I’m understanding the material so far. I hope to keep it up.

14. Science in the news summary
    Vaping has been linked to causing lung injuries. The vaping companies target children and young adults with there flavors and coloring. The federal government has had to get involved because of the growing amount of injuries and deaths

15. I rate myself a 3/5 this week. I struggle with conversion factors. The chapter 2 test information and going to help sessions have helped me.

16. I rate my week a 4/5. Everything has been fairly easy except for the amount of homework and studying I have every night. I believe I did fairly good on all of my tests and quizzes this week.

17. I rate my week and performance 1/5 stars. I have had a hard time finding motivation to review all the necessary memorization for chemistry, but I am thankful that my grade has not suffered too severely.