Chemistry 2-21-24 Stoichiometry Homework

CHEMISTRY: So how did you do with the stoichiometry problems on your own? Do you find that working these problem is kind of like following a map – and making sure you have the right passport before you try to get in to the next country?!

Good job today! Here’s a look at some of the problems from homework last night. Be sure and get the answers at the beginning so you can go back and work these problems and more to practice for the test!

Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 thoughts on “Chemistry 2-21-24 Stoichiometry Homework

1. As my reflection on this course so far, l’d say that I have been doing a lot better with keeping up with upcoming work and make up work. My studying has gotten a little better and my note taking. I would like to give myself a 4/5!

2. this semester I want to focus on organization and keeping everything neat and together (so far I’ve done pretty good) but how im doing this is I labeled sections in all my binders and I made a google sheet with all the homework for the week so I don’t miss anything!

3. A reflection on this class so far l’d say that I have been doing a lot better with organizing homework and make up work. My studying has gotten a little better and my note taking is more thorough. I would like to give myself a 3.5/5!

4. A reflection on chemistry so far is I have learned how to take better notes and learn how to study ways that are best for me. Keeping up with my homework and tests has also gotten better. I would give myself a 4/5.

5. This past chapter i would give myself a 3/5. I struggled studying for the chapter test, but i was on time with turning in work and other things. I have been up to date with doing my homework and classwork.

6. A reflection of chemistry as a whole is i have learned how to take better notes and study the right way. This semester I have learned not to wait last second to do things.

7. This week in stoichiometry i would rate myself 5/5 I do not struggle doing the problems. I feel confident when i am doing the homework and feel good.

8. This week i rate myself a 4 outta 5. I reached out to someone and they helped me relearn concepts i had not completely grasped, and i understoon todays leasson, and spoke out loud and walked through the steaps in class.

9. This week I would rate myself a 5/5. I am grasping the stoichiometry concepts really easily. I have also stayed on top of my work and I haven’t needed help.