PHYSICS – Great job today working through the monkey-hunter problem!
Do the problems make more sense now?Now go and tackle #36. Don’t give up on it. It’s tough, but you can do it!
If you need some inspiration – here are links to some Monkey-Hunter videos
MIT Physics Demo – Monkey and a Gun
The (Human) Monkey and the Hunter
flickr photo by Johnson Cameraface
Quick – list 10 things you remember from the 8th grade about interpreting and reading graphs! Not to worry – today you’re going to begin reviewing those important concepts and techniques. Here is your assignment for today, Tuesday:
IMPORTANT: Today’s assignment is one that you will have to complete at school. The program is on the school laptops and on the computers in the computer lab.
- Find the “Fundamental Science Skills” program on your computer.
- In the Graphing Skills section, click on “Graphing Data Points.” Read through and practice in each section VERY CAREFULLY!
- After you have completed each review section, go to the exam and complete it.
- You must enter your name in the exact format you do when you title a lab – including the title of the activity.
- Click on “Check Your Answers.” When you have 100% accuracy, bring your lap top to me to check your Check Answers Results Sheet. If you are doing the assignment outside of our class period, print off your exam results sheet and bring it to me to check.
- IMPORTANT: Your answers and the format of it all must match exactly to receive credit. (Sometimes being exactly correct is extremely important!)
- The Graphing Data Points assignment is due by the end of the class period today.
- When you finish, next go to the Worksheet Tab and begin Graphing Exercises 2.
Holler if you have any questions!