Lost… Project Web Post Comment

I can’t wait to read your projects and find out what you did to survive!! Speaking of – did you do more than just survive? Here’s where you post you comment for the week.

Web post topic – What did you learn from the Lost… Project (this time only, discuss things not related to chemistry). What did God teach you through the project?

Go!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 thoughts on “Lost… Project Web Post Comment

1. To be honest, what I really learned from this project was that it is okay to struggle as long as you don’t dwell in it. You have to learn to pick yourself up even when it seems like you don’t have time, and get things done. It has taught me to find time for things even when it feels like I don’t have any.

• I learned how to slowly get your work done and pace yourself so that by then end you don’t have to rush and do it all all once. Do a little at a time and by the end it will harvest. You reap what you Harvest and I hope I reaped a good grade.

2. I learned from this project to manage my time and keep up with the deadlines. and I also learned a few survival skills! I’m glad we did this project because I have been struggling with staying on top of my work and this has really helped!

3. My Thoughts on the Chemistry Project.
    I learned how busy i really was, i had to actually put aside time to work on that project, and i worked in the kitchen with my family, and worked on it while i was outside, and i saw all the fun family time they would be having where as i would usually be off doing something with friends or something outside of the house. I realized how imporant it is to spend time with your family, and how God gave you a family for a reason, and you wont have that for long.

4. I learned that I need to set myself due dates for a big project in the future. I need to learn to do little bits at a time. I think God taught me that I can ask him for help and wisdom through anything, even just a chemistry project. I know he has much bigger things to worry about but I know he will still always be with me for the small things.

5. For the project I felt like I learned how to deal with having way more sources than I’m used to and getting them organized the right way. I felt like God taught me to work hard and to work for his glory and that He will give me strength to persevere.

6. During this project, I learned how to put aside my time, manage my time, and keep to deadlines. I never really knew how busy I was until I was staying up later just trying to get the things done on time. I also learned to just In God and He will help me through anything.

7. What I learned from this project is that the lord will relive your stress when you ask. All you have to do is ask and give the problem to him and he will help you and ease you anxiety/stress. Even though i was extremely busy with softball, and other classes, and work, I asked the Lord for wisdom and strength and to relive my stress i have over the project and he did. He showed me how I can manage my time better and not wait to do things.

8. God really did teach me that there are still some things to learn about when it comes to survival. However, more than any other thing, God taught me that number one, I need to have a different plan for a project like this in the future to be more organized. He ultimately taught me that when we are in situations, even when trying to survive in the Danikil Despression, “Trust in the Lord with all your Heart, lean not on your own understanding. Trust in Him and He will make your path straight.

9. One thing I learned from this project was that stress can make or break you. Stress and time management is something that will always be with you, and you must learn to adapt to it. I also learned to manage how to be busy at times and then when to take a break.

10. What i learned is time manegmnet is a big thing and procrastenating is a struggle.But the stress that can come from that can amke or break you and through that stress you can see Gods promises

11. I learned from this project to manage my time and not procrastinate. God has thought me how to deal with difficult tasks and I prayed for him to guide me through the project, and He provided.

12. From this project, I learned how to manage my time well and not procrastinate. God has thought me how to deal with difficult tasks and I prayed for him to guide me through the project, and He provided.

13. During the chemistry project, I learned to take each day one day at a time and to not let the stress ruin my day.

14. I learned that we think we need a lot of extra comforts in life, but in reality we just need three basic items water, food, and shelter. As well as time management and due dates are super important when it comes to a big project. But more than anything i also learned that our faith in God is so important.

15. This project taught me not to put things off and to do a little bit at a time because it will pay off. It made me feel so much less stressed the days before it was due because I had already done so much. God showed me that your work will pay off and how much you can benefit from not procrastinating.

16. From this chemistry project, I learned that I had to stay on task and not wait until the last minute. And the Lord has taught me how to slow down and not overthink things like this project.

17. The chemistry project taught me that you would want to work ahead instead of doing it last minute. God taught me that you should not stress over things like this. He has taught me that your only stressing if your waiting till last minute.

18. The chem project taught me more than just chemistry. One major thing I improved on was trying to lock in for long periods of time. There were many tactics I used: having a sip of alani for every major accomplishment, listening to the same song on repeat to help me focus, and pray during breaks. These tricks really helped me. I can apply these in my regular study routine and lock in. The chem project helped me learn to focus more.

19. I learned how to keep things organized and how to look for key points on websites to save time and be more efficient

20. God has taught me that it is okay to not be the only one to have the answers. I have brainstormed and received help from others.

21. This project taught me to not procrastinate on things. It also taught me that God can help you when you need it or think you won’t finish something. He also taught me that no matter what, He is with me all the time!

22. The chemistry project has taught me to stay on task and to have patience. I learned to problem solve when I couldn’t figure out works cited and in text citations to go and look in the website and try harder. I prayed a lot about this project and I feel that God helped me the whole way through.

23. This project taught me a lot about how I use my time. I learned I don’t procrastinate near as much as I thought. God showed me how my time is an asset. Not only did this project take a lot of time, but it took time away from the things I like to do and people I like to see. I think God wanted me to see that, so that I’m more cautious with how I spend my time. All said and done though, I enjoyed this project (except the research) and thought it lived up to the hype.

24. Throughout this project, I learned about procrastination and how it can affect you and your grade. Procrastination can lead to a lot of stress and problems that you don’t want. I learned to start as early as possible and to work as hard as possible. You must give yourself the time to think things through, and you must work diligently. None of the hard work you put in will matter if you don’t manage your time wisely. I learned to work hard early on, so you won’t have to later.

25. I learned to pace myself and not stress out about everything I have to do but instead take it step by step until it is finished. I learned time management, and giving myself enough time to finish it but not stress out about it.

26. This project taught me well about time management. I am really grateful that I did not wait to the last minute to do everything even though it was very tempting, instead it got myself to do a little everyday. While I did the project, I learned many things about survival I didn’t know about. This project was hard but very fun!!

27. This project has taught me that I need to break my habit of procrastinating and work on my time management. It also taught me that stressing doesn’t help anything. God taught me things in life will be hard but with his help I can do anything.

28. What I learned from this project is to not sit around and wait. I was waiting for just the right time to do the project and that time never came so I was really behind. It taught me not to wait for the right time for other things.

29. During this project I learned to not procrastinate and to ask the Lord to relieve all the stress I had because he knows what is going to happen. I learned how to lock in and get it done and not get distracted from my phone. I would put my phone completely away when doing the project and it helped me so much. I also learned a lot about survival that I did not know before.

30. This project taught me that a little hard work every once in a while, can get the jo done. I may not have finished the project if it weren’t for the individual assignments of various elements of the project. Through God, I was reminded that God is always around especially when you need him. There were points where it seemed like without a sudden burst of vigor, I would fall asleep and give up on the project.

31. What I learned from the project is that time management is so important in getting big task like this project done. I taught me to make sure you follow directions and how to stay on task and not get distracted. God taught me through this project is to not get behind and if I do I can catch back up if I just put the time and effort into it, and that I can get through it.

32. I learned that when you have a project that is due in 4 weeks… you shouldn’t try to do it in 4 days. Although the project turned out better than expected, there were some parts that I wished had turned out better.God definitely taught me to not be stupid and procrastinate 46 page projects!

33. This project taught how to budget my time and work efficiently. In order to do things that I like, I had to work very productively. Also, I had to make sure that I had done enough work, so that I would not get behind. God helped me to reduce my anxiety so that the project would not stress me out too much.

34. During this project I learn that you can’t procrastinate everything and if you do it will give you a lot of stress. I learned that for me to the most productive I need to change my scenery and not get distracted by my phone. I got the opportunity to get away to the library and was able to really get stuff done on my project.

35. During the project I learned that getting it done earlier instead of worrying about it is much better. Its not good to have that cloud of stress looming over you so you should just get it done. It is very satisfying when you get it done and don’t have to worry about it anymore and that could apply to many things.

36. Over the course of the project, I learned how important not procrastinating is as well as time management. The project would have been much harder if I did not start early.

37. From the very first day I heard about this project, I tried to be sure that I was on top of all my planning and time management. All in all, I wanted to be an over achiever and do better than ever on this project. When I had started to work full drive on this project and tried to do it all on my own – I struggled. I didn’t turn to God to help through this even though I knew that the amount of stress on me from this assignment and other classes, college and graduation. God really showed me that even school projects are hard without him, not just my life. He proved to me that He is the most helpful source out of any of these sources that I used online and in books for my project. He really is a omnipresent God!

38. When this project was first assigned, I was honestly scared to death. I was scared that I would mess it up or just do it all wrong, but God taught me through this project that it is okay to be fearful sometimes. Being afraid helped me plan ahead and manage my time well because I was taking it very seriously. Now I know that it is okay to be afraid of something as long as that fear helps me prepare, but does not overwhelm me.

39. I learned how to be more organized and do things as i’m moving instead of last minute. God taught me that i can do anything as long as you put your mind to it and don’t give up. This project was not as bad as people make it out to be as long as you do your work spaced out.

40. Throughout the project, God showed me that I can stick through things even when they’re hard and when I don’t feel like doing it. This is a simple but very important lesson for life. Hopefully in the future when I have hard things to do, I can stick through it and just keep working, because hard work pays off in the end.

41. From this project, I learned that I cannot wait until the last minute on big projects. It saves a lot of grief to do assignments in sections and follow the process. I forced myself to focus on parts of this project individually. I think it is a good lesson to learn before I go off to college.

42. I learned that I need to be able to give myself a lot more time out of school to do projects/homework. I have learned how much it truly takes to apply a lot of knowledge about things you have learned. God has showed me that I can do a lot of things even when I think I cant. I kept thinking throughout this project that I cant do it, Im scared I will get a bad grade, but with God I know I can do anything that I put my mind to.

43. On this project I learned to trust in god more and not stress over the things I can’t control on the project and just let god take control

44. This project taught me not to procrastinate. At the beginning I kept putting it off not realizing how much work there was. I should’ve done a little bit at a time. I spent a weekend getting a big part of the project done and ended up not stressed out. God showed me that hard work will pay off.

45. This project taught how to budget my time and work efficiently. In order to do things that I like, I had to work very productively. Also, I had to make sure that I had done enough work, so that I would not get behind. It taught me not to wait for the right time for other things.

46. What I learned from this Lost project is to not wait last minute to do anything. Procrastinating is a very ad habit to have. I need to set due dates for my self to make sure I have everything done on time.

47. I learned to budget my time and really focus my time on what need to be done. The LORD taught me to rely on him and he will multiply my time. I learned that hard work will pay off.

48. I learned that forcing myself to work toward a deadline whether it be real or fake, makes me work harder and more effecient.