Chemistry 4-11-24 Types of Radioactive Decay

CHEMISTRY: Today has been all about arrows – well, sideways arrow! So how are you doing with the nuclear equations? Feeling better about them now that you know what side of the arrow to put the particle on? Also, make sure you memorize the nuclear symbols for alpha particles, beta particles (electrons), positrons, neutrons, and protons – those are just as important as the arrow!

Photo by Nick Fewings on Unsplash

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 thoughts on “Chemistry 4-11-24 Types of Radioactive Decay

1. I would rate myself a 3/5 for the Lost… Project thus far. I’ve definitely been slowly increasing the amount of work I’m doing on the project as weeks go by. I think this slow improvement justifies a higher rating than web posts past.

• I would rate myself 3/5 because I’m still a little behind. Like I’m only doing the bare minimum to get it done and I need to lock in and do it.

2. I would rate myself 3/5 stars for my progress so far. I could have worked a little harder and given it some more effort because I have either procrastinated on it or just been lazy when work needs to be done.

3. I would rate myself a 4/5 on the Lost… Project so far. I’ve done well with keeping up with having things turned in on time but still need to go back and properly edit and revise some of it before turning it in for good, which I will have to make a specific time set aside for along with the other assignments due.

4. I would rate myself a 3/5 on this project so far. I have procrastinated a lot on the due dates and barely gotten them done, but i have made good progress on the project. I need to lock in and get my paper finished this weekend so i can have time for my work cited and illustrations.

5. I would give myself a 3/5. I am a bit behind but not too far to the point where I can’t catch up. It seems odd and irrelevant but im a little worried about my illustrations.

6. So far I would rate myself a 4/5. I probably should have more done, but I have done more for this project than I have for any other project ever, and I will be able to finish before Tuesday night.

7. I would rate myself a 3/5 for the LOST project so far. I have been making a lot of progress but there are days when I don’t work on it and i should. I will be able to finish by the deadline though.

8. I would rate myself a 3 out of 5 stars on the project. I am not a far as I should be, but I have a plan to finish by the due date.

9. I would rate myself a 2 out of 5 so far on the project. I have gotten behind on several different phases but plan on working hard with a plan to comeback.

10. I would rate myself a 3/5 on the chemistry project so far. I could be almost finished with my project, however, I have only done the slides and work cited. But I should be able to finish the project on the due date.

11. I would rate myself a 3/5 on the project so far. I still have a lot of stuff to do, but I have done my slides so i’m on the right track.

12. I rate myself a 3/5 stars on the project so far. I have all of my important work done and I will spend a lot of time this weekend finishing it and turning it in.

13. This week I would rate myself a 2/5 for my progress. I didn’t make a lot of time for work and I didn’t name the slides I was supposed to turn in.

14. I rate myself a 2/5 on the project, because I have not started on the paper part yet, but everything else is complete.

15. I would rate the Lost… Project a 4/5 stars, I have been staying on task and haven’t been putting off the assignment.

16. I rate myself a 3/5 on my progress on the project. I have been trying to get ahead and stay on top of my work because I am super busy this weekend. I have been meeting my deadlines and fixing my corrections, so I feel like I am in a good spot. I could be more ahead, but I haven’t had much time. During any off time I have thiss weekend I will work on my project.

17. I would rate myself a 2/5 because I feel like I don’t have enough done but I have clean and good looking material that I believe will result for a good outcome.

18. I would rate myself a 4/5 on the lost project so far. I’ve made a lot of progress so far and i’m almost done. At first i kept procrastinating and putting it off but i spent a lot of time to get caught up

19. I would rate myself a 3/5 because I am not behind but I haven’t been working on it as much as I have time to. And I still have stuff to figure out.

20. I would rate myself a 3/5 for the project so far because I have been good about not procrastinating and I have most of my foundation research done, and I’m going to finish up the paper this weekend.

21. I would rate myself a 3/5 on the project so far. I have really been waiting to do things last minute. I am planning on spending a lot of time on it this weekend, so that all my hard work will be reflect by my grade.

22. I would give myself a 3/5 stars because i havent procrasinated at all and ive been making really good progress on the project.

23. I would rate myself a 2/5 for this i do not have as much of the project done as i would like to but i will fix that by working on it over the weekend.

24. I would rate myself a 3/5 because I am kinda behind on the project but I am locking in this weekend and working on it.

25. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week because I definitely need to to better about time management and not procrastinating but I also did a good job on last nights homework.

26. I have triumphed this week by being on top of completing all my work. I have been making up a lab, the test, and completing two more labs all while working on other subjects.

27. I rate myself a 3/5 because I did really well in class taking notes, and i did well with all the homework. I could have done better with my project this week and could have been a little further than I am.

28. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week because I am a little bit behind on the chemistry project, but I have set time aside this weekend that I can work on it and finish on time on Tuesday. I have also done well catching up on my makeup work from the home missions trip.

29. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 stars, I think I really have improved, i’ve been on top of work and this project we’ve been doing and actually got a 100! The things we’re learning in class are clicking and i’m enjoying it right now. I do wish i spoke out more in class and asked more questions rather than letting my peers ask but I will work on it and i’m sure i’m gonna get 5 stars next week!

30. I would rate myself a 3/5 stars for the past week of the project. I’ve gotten better at making myself work even when I want to put it off, but I’ve still only done the minimum amount of work that I should have now.