Chemistry 2-9-24 Chapter 8 Overview & Practice

CHEMISTRY: God bless you as you prepare for your quiz and test!! Here’s our overview of the quiz and test from today. After that is practice on completing and balancing equations from Worksheet 3 – and I added some extra practice from different classes.

Have you checked out the Ch 8 Test Stuff to Know sheet? Good stuff! Key to a good test results – memorize what you’re supposed to have memorized and PRACTICE EVERYTHING! You’ve got this!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

75 thoughts on “Chemistry 2-9-24 Chapter 8 Overview & Practice

1. Under an interesting situation researcher have found that Alzheimers can be sent between individuals. The researcher discovered that five people had received contaminated growth hormone injections, which led to the development of Alzheimer’s disease in young children.

2. studies have shown that playing video games for long periods of time might have some benefits. They help your quick problem solving skills and make you play close attention to things, playing games in a group has also proved to boost communication skills

3. Hydrogen is the lightest element in the world. However, it can power fuel cells to make electricity and unlike wood or fossil fuels, hydrogen produces no toxic pollution. The problem is that how clean hydrogen will be for the enviroment depends on how it’s made. When trying to make hydrogen in the “greenest” way possible is very expensive. So far the cheapest way to make clean hydrogen is the most toxic to the climate. https://www.snexplores.org/article/hydrogen-fuel-clean-energy-source-climate

4. There is a branch of science called Ichnology, they study fossilized tracks, trails, burrows and excavations made by animals. They study this information to know what has happened in the past, to see if the environment back then was different than today.

5. last chapter i felt better than i have on the previous chapters i also feel like i was better prepared for the test and did better on my homework throughout the chapter getting a better grasp on the problems

6. Last chapter was a lot harder personally than the other chapters to me, because of how much information we had to know. It was very hard to remember the rules and apply them personally.

7. I rate myself 3/5 stars on last chapter. I could be more careful to not make careless mistakes with chemical formulas, but I have improved balancing equations.