Chemistry 1-22-24 Chapter 7 Test Overview

CHEMISTRY: God bless you as you study! Here’s our great overview of the test from today and a look at some chemical names and formulas and oxidation numbers. Did you find the Chapter 7 Stuff to Know sheet? Be sure and use it as a road map for your studying. I know it seems like a lot, but you can do it!

First priority – make sure that you have memorized EVERYTHING. Then, practice!!! Go to the Physics Classroom as a guest, sciencegeek.net and make sure you can write and name chemical formulas. Practice, practice, practice!!! Then start practicing the different kinds of problems – do at least three of each one of them. And also try those on sciencegeek.net. That’s always some good practice. And don’t forget about polymers!

I’ll be praying for you! You can do it!!

Photo by Artem Bryzgalov on Unsplash

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-22-24 Chapter 7 Test Overview

1. This semester i rate myself a 3/5. I’ve done good with remembering to turn in everything, and not wait and do my webpost. I’m gonna keep doing everything i can in advance the rest of the semester.

2. This semester I rate myself a 2/5 so far because I’m not really locked in in class and taking good notes. But also I think it’s because of the winter ice break we had, its taking me a little while to warm back ups to school and starting good habits.

3. This semester so far I rate myself a 4/5. I personally think that I have stayed on top of my work and been able to focus on what is really going on in chemistry. For this last test I was able to focus on my studying, and try hard to make a good grade (hopefully better than what I am usually expected to make). I felt really good about that test, and plan to keep working hard on my work! 🙂

4. This semester so far I rate myself a 2/5 because being sick the week before the snow really messed me up. I didn’t do too good trying to catch up it was a lot and I wasn’t as prepared as I wanted to be for the test.

5. So far I’d rate myself a 2/5 because i have not stayed on top of my webpost and checking the syllabus. I give myself two points because I have been good in taking notes and paying attention.

6. I would rate myself a 4-5 for the start of this semester. I feel like I have gotten in the better habit in prioritizing my studies before other things.

7. This semester so far I rate myself a 3/5 because I’ve gotten better about staying on top of my work but I still need to be better about it. Also I got used to the snow break and not having to do any work but now I need get back into keeping up with school work and focusing on class.

8. Although we haven’t gotten very far into this semester yet, I would rate myself a 6/10 because I could definitely do more than I am doing right now to make sure I know all I can but I am definitely doing better than I did last semester about staying on top of things and making sure I am thorough.

9. For this semester so far I would rate myself a 2/5, I feel as if i need to prepare for the tests and upcoming assignments better and in advance. But I have been listening well in class as well as taking good notes.

10. So far I would rate myself a 3/5. My note taking skills have improved, but I’m not focusing much on attention to detail. I am doing better than last semester though. The snow break did not help with my lack of focus. I will continue to improve and get back in the swing of things.

11. I rate myself a 4/5 this week since I did good with taking notes and understanding everything, but I didn’t do all the work I needed to do before coming back to school after the snow week.

12. I rate myself a 2/5 this week. I feel I was underprepared for the lab, and I overestimated all I remembered during our snow break, so I did not put in the proper time to study. I can fix this by refreshing my memory daily.

13. I rate myself 4/5 this quarter i could have studied more/ studied better as i had put it off until the night before to study the substances and my notes

14. this semester i would rate myself a 2/5. I should have made more time to study and prepare for the test and I need to stay on top of my work better.

15. I would rate my self a 3/5 so far. I know most of my stuff but there is still some things that I haven’t fully learned yet and I need to make sure to pay attention.

16. I rate myself a 3/5, because I have been absorbing information well, but there is still room for me to grow in the classroom.

17. I would rate myself a 2/5 this semester. I have been staying on top of my webposts and knowing when stuff id due, but i have been struggling with procrastinating too much and waiting too long to get things done. I need to continue to study well for my tests and stay on top of my work

18. I would rate myself this week a 3. I took very good notes and did well on the lab and managing time, but i think that i could have done better on the homework and learning more from it. I wish i would have done better on procrastinating and then rushed to do it which made me make careless mistakes, and not learn a single thing from it.

19. I would rate myself a 3/5. I say this because I have been good at studying and doing my work. I have also done pretty decent on the labs.

20. For this semester so far I’d give myself a 3/5, I have been doing my work, but I haven’t been giving enough time for it. Same for studying, for the test I didn’t really look over anything until the night before.

21. This semester so far, I would rate myself a 4/5. I have been able to keep up with my work and stay on top of new information, as well as retain the old stuff.

22. For the 2nd half of the semester, I would rate myself 4/5 because I think I have gotten better at my goal by staying engaged in class, but this is just the first step. I would need to start applying all the work we have done in class by myself which is the hardest part.