Chemistry 1-10-24 Empirical Formulas

CHEMISTRY: Isn’t it awesome that God has given us the ability to understand and use the world around us – even things we can’t see. Great job on applying the laws that we’ll need to use to find empirical formulas.

Let’s crank it up a notch tomorrow! 🙂

Image source www.dnr.mo.gov/env/esp/images/prettytesttubes.jpg

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-10-24 Empirical Formulas

1. I have triumphed getting back into the swing of things. As well as taking good notes and listening really well in class, and trying to answer questions that you ask us so that I will be prepared for the upcoming test!

2. This week I have done very well at staying organized and on top of things during and out of school. I have not been procrastinating but instead using my time wisely and really trying to be productive.

3. This week, I have triumphed by staying on top of my assignments by checking the syllabus daily. By doing this, I feel prepared and will be more ready for labs and homework.

4. This week i have triumphed in making sure i take good notes and making sure i do my homework and keeping up with assignments for the week.

5. This week I Triumphed in learning new things, and applying those things to my homework and classwork. I took better notes then last semester, and listen more in class. I made sure to go back and check the webpage to keep up to work.

6. This week I triumphed by getting my homework done. I especially think it’s important to get in a routine coming back from the break.

7. This week have been doing very well in keeping up with my work and understanding how to do the new lessons and figure them out.

8. This week I took effective notes and I think I have a pretty good grasp of what we are doing right now. My homework did not seem as brutal as usual. On top of that I remembered to do my web post.