Chemistry 4-12-22 Properties of Radioactive Isotopes

CHEMISTRY: So ordinarily it looks like just any old hunk of rock, but this is a picture of uranium ore under UV light. Pretty cool, huh?!? Here’s our beginning discussion of the unique properties of radioactive nuclides. And as a bonus, this vodcast has a head start at looking at nuclear equations. Woohoo!!

47 thoughts on “Chemistry 4-12-22 Properties of Radioactive Isotopes

1. my triumph this week has been doing my project, I have found time where i can do a little at a time and i have been getting a lot done. i have been able to do this by wanting to want to do this project and i have been having fun with it.

2. My triumph for this week is getting lots of progress done on my project I did this by locking in and getting it over with and putting certain things to the side to get the project done.

3. Mt triumph this week is finding time to do my project and keep up with everything. I have been doing a little bit of my project during my free time in classes and little parts of it when i find time outside of school.

4. T – Something that I think I did well this week was my chemistry project. I feel that I did well on this because I have been dedicating 2 -3 hours everyday this week to just sitting down with no distractions and getting my project done.

5. My triumph this week is being able to step back from chemistry and focus on serving the Lord on the mission trip and being ahead on my project to finish it this weekend.

6. My triumph for this week is making lots of progress on my project. I accomplished this because I took time off of doing other things I would do during my free time and focus on the necessities of what I needed to get done.

7. My triumph this week was being able to stay on top of my project and keeping up with all of my homework. I was able to do this by working hard on the project at everytime I was given time to do it and checked the syllabus everyday to check for homework.

8. My triumph this week is finding time to do my project. I have been working on it during study hall and whenever I have free time.

9. My triumph this week was making good progress on my project. I did this by managing my time well and doing what I needed to do.

10. My triumph this week was getting work done on my project. I put some time aside to get work done during the week.

11. My triumph for this week was getting more done on my project and almost finishing it. I did this by prioritizing the project and spending more time focusing on it.

12. My triumph this week was understanding and getting more and more of my project done. I think I am going to be able to finish it quicker than I expected and I am glad I understand how to do everything.

13. My triumph for the week was staying on top of time management towards my project I made sure to always do a little each day this week to stay on top of it.

14. My triumph this week is balancing the projezct and my regular school work by putting in 30mins – 1 hour a day so i can really hone in this weekend and finish it on Monday.

15. My triumph this week was making good progress on my project. I was able to do this by taking time to get my work from other classes done so that I could have spare time to write up my project.

16. My triumph this week was getting work done on the chemistry project. I did this by managing my time and staying productive in class.

17. My triumph this week was getting a lot of writing done on the project. I was able to do this by making time after school to focus on the project.

18. A triumph for me this week was getting my project set in stone. This is a triumph for me because for a while I was very hesitant on deciding what to take and keeping that item for good. Now I am ready to write.

19. My triumph this week is working ahead on my chemistry project. I did this by working diligently and managing my time.

20. My triumph this week was making progress on my project. I did this by managing my time between other school work and chemistry.

21. My project this week was figuring out how to source my project and getting ahead. I accomplished this by working on it in my free time and asking Mrs. Skinner questions.

22. My triumph this week is getting my paper almost done before the weekend. I found time to do it and I am getting a feel of what i want to do.

23. I did well on getting on my project work in school and out of it. Made lots of progress this week. I haven’t procrastinated hardly at all

24. My triumph this week was being able to balance concentrating on my mission work on my missions trip, and keeping up with all of my school work. I was able to do this by multitasking and just taking my time.

25. My triumph is that I’ve done a lot of work on my project. This is because i’ve designated time for it and have stuck to those times.

26. My triumph this week was gathering information about the items I am using for the project. I did this by knowing what to look for when researching, and remembering that I have to source everything.

27. My triumph this week was making time for the project and still being able to do work for my other classes. I was able to do this by staying up a little later and actually doing my work.

28. My triumph this week is making progress on the chemistry project. I accomplished this by starting to do a lot of research and started thinking harder.

29. My triumph for this week was that during class on Thursday I got a lot more ideas for my project. I accomplished this by paying attention to the answers to the questions in class and making notes on them.

30. My triumph this week is figuring out and conquering my chemistry project so that it is easier for me to comprehend and finish in a timely manner.

31. My triumph this week was getting ahead on my project. I did that by staying focused in my free time and using my time wisely.

32. My triumph this week was getting ahead on the project. I did this by doing it in my free time instead of other things outside of school.

33. My triumph this week was being able to finish a majority of my project. I did this by working hard all week and not procrastinating.

34. My biggest triumph this week would have to be getting so much research done for the project. Just about any time I had time available in Chemistry and any other classes, I spent it researching for the project since I really don’t want to fail this project. Hopefully this means I will be able to get the project done over the break.

35. My triumph this week was getting good progress done on my project. I did this by spending an hour a day on it so far but now I’ll probably move to longer times.

36. My triumph this week was working on my project. I did this my spending a little time each day working on the project so that I am able to spend time with my family this weekend.

37. My triumph this week is probably my my chem project. I have got a lot done even tho I barely have anytime to do it. I just found short breaks to do it each day.

38. My triumph this week was doing my chemistry project. I have been doing good on it so far but I need to working keep going at a constant pace. And I will fix this by doing a little at a time.

39. My triumph this week is being productive on my project and staying on track to finishing on time. I accomplished this by prioritizing my time and working on it any opportunity I got.

40. My triumph this week was focusing on chemistry and keeping up with all the work. I did this by creating a schedule and sticking to it even though I really didn’t want to.

41. My triumph this week is was working a little bit every night on my project. I’m going to continue to do so till it’s due.

42. My triumph this week was doing some serious work on my chem project and balancing it with other things i did this by giving myself an hour a say to do it

43. My triumph this week was doing some serious work on my project and balancing it with other things i did this by giving myself an hour a say to do it.