Physics 4-11-22 Sound Intensity and Resonance

PHYSICS: All kinds of ways to make music! And great discussion of intensity and resonance! Were you okay with the problems?

Couple of items to apply for further contemplation – so how does the whole hearing thing work? I mean, I know the little bones in your ear move, but why? Is resonance involved? Great item for application/discussion!

flickr photo by Morning Guitar

2 thoughts on “Physics 4-11-22 Sound Intensity and Resonance

1. This week I would rate myself a 3/5 stars. I understood most of the concepts we went over this week and finished the physics classroom activities pretty fast. I didn’t work on lab reports though so I lose points for that.

2. My struggle for this week would definitely be just getting things done and trying to understand what we are learning. I have had absolutely no motivation to do anything and it is really getting hard for me to pay attention in class. This honestly makes me really sad, because I want to finish the year strong but it is just hard. This chapter that we are learning is also really interesting, but I sadly have not been able to be fully present in class which has resulted in me not understanding things well. I plan on just being patient with myself and trying my best to still get my work done even when its hard. It is always worse when you beat yourself up about not being productive, so I am going to avoid doing that as much as possible.