Physics 4-29-13 Color

PHYSICS: Oh. My. Word! Can you believe it?!? Your very last lecture in high school physics! Wow!!

How’d you like playing with color? So now, why is an apple red? So….here’s the lecture on color – colors of light, and colors of pigment.

Don’t forget – lab books and Six Flags packet due Wednesday! Also, if you are going on the NHS service project, bring your physics book, cleaned out and erased!, to the room before you leave so that it can be checked. You can pick up your book Wednesday afternoon.

I still can’t believe it.

_________________________________________

10 thoughts on “Physics 4-29-13 Color

1. My last web post is about Aladdin. As I was watching the movie, I discovered that while they were flying on the magic carpet, they flew over Cairo and a second later were in Athens. That’s about 1100 km. Since velocity=distance/time, 1100km/1s=1 100 000 m/s. If you take the combined mass of jasmine and aladdin, it’s about 40kg+50kg roughly. Since F=MA, then F=90kg*(1100000m/s). That’s 99 MILLION NEWTONS. They should’ve had their skin torn from their bones if they could even hold on. I just wanted to leave you guys with that thought

• A pleasant thought that is. But of course, cartoons disobey physics all the time. Speaking of physics, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this year!