22 thoughts on “Class Info

1. This week would rate myself 3/5, just because all of the confusion with the schedule it was very new to me and I had trouble keeping up I did get a good understanding with the help of my classmates I got a better understanding finding the mass,volume,density with this weeks lab was very hard. Trying to find one without the other is very hard. My group help me figure out, even tho I feel like I slowed us down it was worth it trying to learn.

2. This week i rate myself 3/5 this weeks testing schedule drove me crazy.I don’t think I was mentally prepared for the chemistry test. In class it seemed so easy but wen I got the test I couldn’t remember anything on the Q formula I had trouble finding what I had been given because there were multiple number in the problem. I guess I need to work on a better study plan and I’ll get better at it.

3. This week I rate myself 4/5 I didn’t work as fast as other mainly because I had just been taking my time to begin with and it caused me to have to come back do it again. I think if I actually would’ve put my best effort into the assignments. I wouldn’t have had to come back. Other than that I feel like I did good this week.

4. I feel like i learned a lot this week. I’d give myself a 4/5 rating, as there were definitely areas I needed to improve. I feel like i learned something new this week with the computers.

5. This week I rate myself 4/5 with today’s lab it made me feel good seeing that I could do work on my own when I put my mind to it also with working with my lab partner it made me work harder

6. What do I expect to learn from Chemistry this year? -Olivia Goodwin
    I expect to learn about the elements in a fresh way by actually getting hands on in the lab. I will more than likely learn a little more about the deeper biological reasoning to the world around me. Most importantly, I believe that I will learn how to manage my time much more accordingly due to the already semi-rigorous work.

7. In the lab I think I did ok I learned that if heated to a high enough temperature salt water evaporates leaving just the salt behind. It was a very good lab I am ready to learn more about science and chemistry itself

8. I am so excited for this year! I have already learned a lot and I know I will learn a lot more. I hope to learn how to study more efficiently, get better at labs, and take better notes.

9. I rate myself a 4/5 on the ooblek expierment I messed up on the measurement and I had to re do it I I the rest of the expierment went well I mixed it right and got Everything right on the first try.

10. I rate myself a 3/5 this week because I did well on understanding and reading the experiment but now I’m trying to work on retaining the notes that were given to us this week.

11. I rate myself a 3/5 I have most of the SI unit down but I need to study more on conversions they are getting easier as I study

12. This week I struggled with the lab we did on Thursday. Making a balance out of a ruler and plastic cups. You would think it’s easy but it was actually complicated. Measuring the mass of those coins were difficult. Every time I would get close to making them balanced, the water would end up heavier than the coin. I wanted to just give up and throw it across the room but towards the end I started understanding what I had to do. So I will continue to work on it and turn it in on Monday.

13. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I got done with 3 out of the 4 coins in the lab, but I struggled Tuesday with %error but after class in Wednesday, I now know how to do it.

14. I am excited for this year because I want to learn More study skills to enhance my knowledge and make me a better learner

15. This week I’ve struggled a lot with time management and staying on top of all of my work. It’s been kinda stressful, but I know it’ll be rewarding in college!

16. The lab was very fun i would rate myself a 4/5 on that lab. The dancing raisins was a fun and tasty experiment. It was cool how the raisins changed color the the floated and went down and came back up.I hope to do more fun and tasty labs like that.