Chemistry 4-9-24 Intro to Radioactivity

CHEMISTRY: Great start to a new chapter! I think you’ll be surprised how much nuclear chemistry is already a part of your everyday life. Also now you know where E=mc2 came from!!

By the way, you ought to read about the life of Marie Cure when you get a chance. Fascinating woman of science with an incredible story!

9 thoughts on “Chemistry 4-9-24 Intro to Radioactivity

1. I think that I have been having my ups and down with this project. My overthinking may be getting in the way of it but all in all I am trying my absolute hardest and pushing through! I think I’ve been handling things well. My rating: 4/5

2. So far on the Lost project I have been doing my Work before it is due and have it completed earlier than needed and not procrastinating. I am really trying to push through and finish up this class strongly. My rating would be a 4/5.

3. As I continue working on this lost project, I make sure to stay on task with daily activities I do. I am making good progress on the project, and I am staying ahead without falling behind schedule. I am overall pleased with my work. My rating is a 4/5.

4. So far i would say i am at an average place on my work on the project. I have everything figured out in my head, but i have not completed everything yet so i would rate myself a 3/5.

5. up to this point of working on the project, I feel as if I have been pacing myself pretty good as far as the due dates go. I make sure to work on it a little bit each day, so i don’t get behind. I am trying to finish this class strong and not to give up! So far i would rate myself a 4/5.

6. I’m doing pretty good so far in my work on the project, but i really could start working on the last part. If I start working on that I will be set for completing my project and even have time to check over it. I am giving myself a 3/5

7. So far I’m doing pretty okay on the project. I am catching up from missing a week and balancing staying up to date on the project pretty well.I would rate myself a 4/5.

8. I am doing ok on the project I would like to have more done than I do but I think I can work enough to get to when I want to be. I give myself a 3/5

9. I’m doing pretty good so far in my work on the project, but i really could start working on the last part. I would rate myself a 3/5.