Chemistry 3-27-24 Lost… Project Due Date REQUIREMENTS

CHEMISTRY: How’s your work coming with the project? Have you organized yourself? Here are the  work due dates for the rest of the projects that will help you stay on top of things. Keep in mind that the first two homework dates below just show the bare minimum you should have done by then.

Lost… Project Due Date REQUIREMENTS

Phase 2A Assignment –  Items Planning Sheet (Google Docs) with 23 ENTRIES – due April 2, 11:59 PM

• The Google Doc template you’ll work from is here on the website under the Project tab
    • Turn in Google Doc to your Chemistry Shared folder
    • Having more done than 23 is strongly suggested.

Phase 2B Assignment – Copies of Sources (Google Slides) with 23 SLIDES  – due April 9, 11:59 PM

• The Google Slides template you’ll work from is here on the website under the Project tab
    • Turn in Google Slides to your Chemistry Shared folder
    • Having more done than 23 is strongly suggested

Final Project Due – April 16, 11:59 PM

• Lost. . . Project due on or before Tuesday, April 16, at 11:59 P.M. If you are absent for any reason that day, the complete project is still due on or before this time. Late projects will not be accepted.
    • FOUR things you turn in:

#1 and #2 –  Research Paper Google Doc and Research Paper PDF

#3 and #4 – Sources in Google Slides and Sources PDF

• WHERE you turn in your Research Project

1)      Chemistry Shared folder in Google Drive (Google Doc, Google Slides & 2 PDFs)

2)      Turnitin.com (only both PDFs)

62 thoughts on “Chemistry 3-27-24 Lost… Project Due Date REQUIREMENTS

1. i feel like i have listened well in class this week about the project. I took notes and pictures of things to help remember them.

2. I did good at being on top of my homework and doing it all this week because I always I write down my assignments to remind myself to do it.

• One thing I triumphed in this week was getting work done on my big project early and ahead of when it was due so that when I had a baseball game I didn’t have to do anything after the game.

3. I triumphed this week when I had my homework turned in on Friday of last week rather than Monday of this week. Normally, I would wait as long as possible to turn something in, so I think this is a step in the right direction for me.

4. I have triumphed this week by completing my homework early and not procrastinating, and by spacing out sections to complete for my project instead of cramming it all at once.

5. One thing i triumphed on this week was to be able to turn in phase 1 of the chemistry project, and have it completed two days before the due date.

• This week i triumphed in looking at more book sources for the project. Now I feel like I have everything I need to complete phase two!

6. I triumphed this week in using class time wisely. I realized how much I needed to do for the project, so I put my mind to making progress.

7. This week I triumphed in Staying on top of my school work, even with a busy after school schedule. I have also kept up and not gotten too behind on the project.

8. My triumph this week is finishing the first phase of the chemistry project and being able to begin the second phase.

9. This week I triumphed in working efficiently on my project when given time in class. I also have triumphed in making sure I stay on top of all my assignments and to not fall behind on the project.

10. This week i have succeeded in making great progress on my project. I have also learned the orbital stuff quite quickly. Also I have not forgotten a webpost yet!

11. This week I have triumphed in the chemistry project. I have been getting a little done everyday and have set myself goals. I have also triumphed on getting my web posts done.

12. This week I triumphed by getting caught up from being absent. Thankfully I didn’t have much work to make up for this class.

13. This week I have triumphed in the chemistry project. i have been working on it everyday and trying to not get behind. i have made good progress in the project.

14. I did really good this week by getting project work done, and plan to keep working on it this weekend so I can be en route to completion.

15. I triumphed this week by making progress in my chemistry project. I put aside time each night to work on it so I do not get behind which I plan on continuing to do and therefore will not become overwhelmed with it at the last minute. I also did well in listening in class to tips about the project when presented and listened well when Mrs. Skinner answered others questions that could be of us to myself as well.

16. I did really really well with working on my project everyday this week. I’m trying not to procrastinate and I have done good so far.

17. This week I triumphed by planning my next steps of my project ahead of time and keeping up with makeup work.

18. This week I did well in getting a jump start on my project, because I have almost all of my research done already.

19. This week I feel like I did well in actively taking notes in class and listening well. Another thing I thought I did good with was my doing my homework and assignments diligently and not waiting till the last minute. I think this because when i went back to look at my notes they answered questions I had and cleared up things I did wrong. I also think this because I wasn’t as stressed about my assigned work and I found it being more helpful then difficult.

20. I triumphed this week in staying on top of my project and getting a lot of work done. I completed my work before the due dates.

21. This week I triumphed by staying on top of my project because normally I wait until the last minute to do my projects.

22. I have triumphed this week by researching my items in class. I am planning to keep myself ahead of the deadlines for this project.

23. One thing i triumphed in this week is working on my project. I did this by stretching up different methods on how to survive

24. This week I triumphed in staying on top of my project. I was able to set time outside of school just for me to work on it, and it mainly was a couples hours per day this week. It was very helpful to finally just set time out for chemistry and give my time and hard work into it.

25. This week I triumphed by being able to balance my school work and studying this week while all working on my chemistry project.

26. This week I triumphed in my project. I took notes of what to make sure to do and have got a lot of my sources in order.

27. I feel like I have listened well in class and done well with not procrastinating the project. And getting stuff done when it needs to be done.

28. This week I triumphed in staying on top of the project. I have worked on it almost every day like I wanted to and have not been procrastinating.

29. I did well this week at staying organized and on top of my work. I was able to triumph because I stayed on top of studying and working on my project.

30. I triumphed with really engaging in class. Especially with like verbal learning. I’m proud of myself for the growth.

31. Something i did good this week was i payed attention in class and asked a lot of questions. And i also brainstormed and did a lot of research for the project.

32. I would say that I give myself a 4.5/5 rating for my project. I don’t want to say I’m doing perfect, but I do think I am doing very well as of right now!

33. I would give myself a 4/5 this week. I have focused on my project, and staying relaxed even with all these tasks I have on hand. I have completed a majority of the steps needed for the project aswell.

34. I would rate myself a 4/5 stars this week. I have done a lot of work on the project and spent a lot of time researching.

35. So far I think I would rate myself a 4/5 on the project. I am staying on track and keeping up with all of the steps. It is a lot of information and researching but I am doing pretty well on it.

36. i would rate myself 4/5 i am on track to be done but i could have finished more of it over the long weekend than i did