4 thoughts on “Physics 3-21-24 Simple Harmonic Motion & Pendulums

1. This last nine weeks, my goal is to continue as strong in physics as I started. Personally, senioritis is setting in and I want to make sure that I keep my grades up in physics as well as my other class. To do that, I plan on staying on top of my work. I get behind when I procrastinate so I need to keep on top of things to finish out the year.

2. I feel good about this week. It was a much needed break from the business of this season. Although the egg lab has not gone well so far, I know it’ll be alright come tuesday.

3. Physics this week really weighed on me as we’re working through our bungee egg lab. Harper and I are really struggling on how to even find the spring constant. But we’re ready to keep going after easter break!

4. This week was more relaxed than usual but still a little challenging. Even though we struggled with the bungee jumping lab, I thought it was fun and enjoyed trying to find the spring constant. It might take a while to redo the lab if we have to gather new data, but I still look forward to hopefully getting better calculations so that I can see how close the egg gets to the ground.