47 thoughts on “Chemistry 3-6-24 Atomic Theory HW Review

1. This term I would rate myself a 4/5 because I feel like I’ve done pretty good in this class and trying to stay on top of things. I wasn’t perfect though and missed a few web posts.

2. This term I would rate myself a 4/5. I have completed my web post each week and my test scores have improved. I have also stayed on top of all of my assignments.

3. This term I would rate myself a 3/5. I had a bad start to the quarter, but I am finishing strong, with momentum going towards T4.

4. For this 3rd quarter, I would rate myself a 4/5 overall. This was because I did decent on my tests this term, but I am hoping to extend my goal and achieve a better result for the last term.

5. For the past 3rd nine weeks, I would rate myself a 4 out of 5 stars. This nine weeks I have done much better about keeping up with my homework and webpost. However, there are still some things I could improve on.

6. This term I would rate myself a 4/5. I have completed my web post each week and my test scores have improved. I have also stayed on top of all of my assignments.

7. This quarter I would rate myself a 3/5. While I might have gotten my work done I did not give myself enough time to study for tests.

8. I would rate myself 4/5 stars this quarter. I really enjoyed what we learned this semester, and I feel very good in how I did.

9. This term i would rate myself a 2/5. I did ok on turning homework in, i did good on taking notes and preparing for labs, but i struggled with studying for test. I havn’t been very good at balancing everything. But i did do good at doing labs and working efficiently.

10. This quarter i rate myself a 3/5 because i was prepared for the labs and I would read the lab sheets the night before. I did better at doing my homework and turning it in. I didn’t do as good on test because I still don’t study as much as I should.

11. Overall this semester I would rate myself 3 out of 5 stars. I give myself this rating because I improved in managing my allotted lab time wisely and efficiently, but still struggled in managing my study time wisely. I did however improve in learning new study skills ultimately and these will further me next term hopefully.

12. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this semester. I got better about doing my homework and learning the lessons. I still need to work on how I study for tests and getting my grade up.

13. I would rate myself 3 out of 5 stars this term. I made foolish mistakes at the start, but by the end I was able to learn from them and finish with an acceptable grade. I was able to improve my study habits and my lab skills.

14. I would rate myself a 3/5 stars because i did not study as hard as i could and i didn’t pay attention that well, I think i need to improve these next quarter.

15. This term I would rate myself a 3/5. I’ve been doing better on my tests than last semester, but I haven’t really improved on remembering to do web posts and I’ve been moving a little slowly in the lab which I could improve upon.

16. This term I’m giving myself a 1/5, I did i really great in the beginning, but i fumbled the bag really hard at the end. I could have put more effort into the test, but i will try harder next term.

17. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this quarter. I had a rough start to the quarter but i finished strong. I also need to do better at saying onto of my homework.

18. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this quarter. I had a good start to the quarter but i finished badly. In the new quarter i need to start studying for test more in advance.

19. I’d rate myself a 2/5 this 9 weeks was rough and I should have studied more.But there one more to make it right

• I’d rate myself a 4/5 for this term because I did good on tests and class work but I struggled to get my homework done at home. Next term I will start doing homework as soon as I get home instead of waiting a few hours.

20. For the 3rd term I would rate myself a 4/5 because I’m really proud of myself for staying on top of things and doing my homework but there’s always room for improvement.

21. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this term because my grade was the highest average I’ve had so far, but I need to study better and pay better attention in class

22. This term i would rate myself a 2/5. I was not the best with turning in things and i found myself struggling with trying to find balance with all my other classes together. Also studying for tests is not as good as it should’ve been and there definitely could’ve been more effort

23. For this term I would rate myself a 2/5 because although I improved a lot with getting my homework done more and by paying more attention in class, I still struggled a lot with studying consistently for tests.

24. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this term. I had a pretty good grade to end it but i didn’t do the best on some of the test. I didn’t study the best but i turned in all my homework on time.

25. This term, I would rate myself a 3/5. I think I grew a lot this semester in the way I studied for tests, prepared for class, and got labs done. I did much better this term than I did the last two.

26. I would rate myself a 4/5 stars, I think I grew a lot in terms of studying and preparing for tests. I felt much more prepared for them.

27. This term i would rate myself a 1/5 because i forgot to do a lot of things. But i also did better on my test then normal.

28. For this term I would rate myself 4/5 because I don’t do very well at learning history like things but I am good at the math side like stoichiometry and that I did pretty well on my chemistry test compared to my last ones!

29. This term I would rate myself a 4/5. I have come a long way and I’m pretty proud of my test results but I know there is still room for improvement.

30. I think I would rate myself a 3/5. I thought I prepared well but my over all outcome was not what I would like it to be. So I will do better next time.

31. This semester I would rate myself a 3/10 I learned to study in advance and also got better about doing my homework and will prepare even better in the future

32. I would rate myself a 4/5, because I started with a lower grade, but I was able to raise it up near the end.

33. I rate myself a 3.5/5, because I started off this semester going strong but as I got to the last couple weeks I felt myself slipping up on my focus and grades.

34. I would rate myself a 3/5. while I feel like I kept up with things better, I also feel like I could have also done a lot more things to better prepare for tests.

35. This semester I’d rate myself a 4/5 although I could do better on my tests I think I really started engaging more in class and studying different ways than I usually have. I also was really on top of my homework and assignments this semester. Not to mention I think i’ve be doing really well on labs also. There’s definitely still areas of improvement and things I need to do better on to truly succeed and reach my goals.

36. I would rate myself a 3/5 I need to work on keeping up with homework and studying more for test but other than that I think I did pretty well this semester

37. For this semester I would rate myself a 3/5. I was satisfied for the most part with the outcome of my tests. I feel like i need to study more and focus more on chemistry.

38. I would rate myself a 4/5 because I have had a few ruff patches this term but my grades had greatly improved. I still think however I can keep improving.

39. I would rate myself a 3/5 because my study habits could of been better, and my Grades showed that. I can still do better next time.

40. This term id rate myself a 3/5. I tried my best doing my homework and turning everything in. But I didn’t take good notes and it reflected on my test.

41. I think I would rate myself a 3/5. My test scores are still not acceptable, but this 3rd term I have done a really good job keeping up with my homework.

42. This term i give my myself a 1/5. I could have had a better grade but i kept forgetting webposts and i would do my homework but not turn it in (like after tests).

43. For the past 3rd nine weeks, I would rate myself an 2 out of 5 stars. This nine weeks I have done much better about keeping up with my homework and webpost.

44. This nine weeks I would give myself a 3/5. I could have done better in the test but I made silly mistakes. But the rest of the year I did better at paying attention in class and learning how to do everything.

45. My goal for the fourth term would be to focus more on homework that I am given in the class and study harder for the test that we have. I plan to give myself more time during the week to do my homework and give myself enough time to study, as well as studying a few days earlier