Honors Chemistry 5-3-22 Lewis Structures & Multiple Bonds

HON CHEMISTRY – I just love dots! Incredible job today with Lewis structures!! If you were absent, be sure and watch this vodcast for some great hints on making Lewis structures easier. And make sure you practice, practice, practice! Warning: before you know it, you’ll be seeing dots everywhere!

flickr photo by Spotted drum ♥ (on & off)

6 thoughts on “Honors Chemistry 5-3-22 Lewis Structures & Multiple Bonds

1. This week I’ve struggled with motivation. As we’re getting closer to the end of the year I’ve begun to have less motivation to for my homework and study. To combat this I’ve started to give myself breaks instead of doing all my work at once.

2. This week I have struggled with fighting the urge to check out and not complete all of my work properly (Mrs. Jackie you know what assignment I’m talking about). To overcome this I am reminding myself that although I only have a few days of class left, I must stick the course and do well through the end of the year and into exams. Hopefully I can finish up this year strong and continue my work with the same attitude and degree of excellence that I started with.

3. I struggled with being productive and finding motivation to do my chemistry work this week. It has been hard to be on top of things since we are almost done for the year. To overcome this struggle I have challenged myself to finish the year strong and push myself to do my best on all of my work. This has helped me increase my motivation and made me more productive!

4. My main struggle for the week is continuing to push myself to do my best for these last weeks. Even though the school year is almost over, I’ve had to fight to still give the same effort as I have all year. The way I’ve worked to fix this is by continuing to stay on top of all my work, and continuing to study hard for my test and quizzes. This has helped me to continue to work hard for the rest of the year.

5. Recently in chemistry I have been struggling with finishing the year strong. As summer approaches, l’ve been finding it difficult to stay motivated. I do not want to end the school year in a bad way. To help with my struggle, I have been focusing on one day at a time. This way I’m still getting my homework done and I still have a drive to end strong.

6. This week I’ve struggled with getting my chemistry work done. Now that the project is over, I’ve found myself feeling like I have nothing to do. This causes me to not use my time wisely and dilly dally. Most of the time, I end up facing consequences by having to do my work late into the night when I could be sleeping. I can fix this by being prudent about my time.