Physics 12-9-20 Chapter 5 Conceptual Review & Such

PHYSICS: God bless you as you study for your test!! Here’s our conceptual review from Wednesday. Below that (when it renders) is/will be the help session from this morning – a conceptual beginning and then a the bow and arrow problem

Photo by Matt Bowden on Unsplash

Wednesday morning help session:

6 thoughts on “Physics 12-9-20 Chapter 5 Conceptual Review & Such

1. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week. I was decently on top of my lab write ups, and I started studying earlier than normal. I’m not really sure how to feel about our test. I’m scared to say that I think I did decently. All I can do is pray now I guess, nothing I can do now. I know I tried my best and gave it all I had. Exam review begins tomorrow which is gross but I guess I have to do it.

2. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I didn’t horribly procrastinate on my lab write ups, and I did a lot better on the test than I expected! Leading up to the test, I was feeling really confused and overwhelmed with the material, but the day of the test it all clicked (Thank you, Jesus!). I am a little nervous for the exam, but I am very thankful that I don’t have to take any others, so I can focus all of my time on studying for physics!

3. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I did significantly better on this test, and I am very proud of myself for that. However, I am not going to give myself five stars because I struggled with procrastinating my extra credit and lab reports. Although I finished everything, I caused myself a lot of unnecessary stress by waiting so long. This weekend I am going to work really hard to try to finish my exam study guide so I can do well on the exam. I hope that everything we have learned over this semester comes back to me so I am not too stressed about this upcoming exam.

4. I gotta give myself 5/5 this week. I got everything done on time, did very well on the test, and am well on track for the exam review. I think I did much better in the lab write-ups than I have done previously as well. I hope that can step it up next semester so that I can be exempt.

5. This week I rate myself a 3.5/5. I feel like I prepared more for this test than previous tests which helped me work out the problems better. I didn’t do as good as I had hoped because I missed easy conceptual questions that I overthought. For next semester, I plan to start studying the conceptual information of the chapter a lot more than I have been. Overall, this was a good week, and I am excited to have Christmas break.

6. This week, I rate myself a 4/5. I got ahead on my labs so I wasn’t frantically trying to write them up. I felt really good about the test, and I did really well! I had a better grasp on the concepts. I shouldn’t have missed two of the three I missed, but I know how to do them now. I have started the study guide, and I think this exam will be alright! I am excited for Christmas Break and everything the second semester has to offer!