HON CHEMISTRY: Best way to learn how to do stoichiometry problems, limiting reactant, and percent yield problems is to practice them correctly! Here’s your assignment for today. Practice problems from all of these sections on sciencegeek.net. IMPORTANT: You can skip the problems that involve volume – or if you want to know, for gases at STP, 1 mol = 22.4 L.
If you get them right – Yay!! If you don’t, look underneath the Show Answer tab – there will be an explanation for how the problem was supposed to be worked.
You don’t have to get a certain number right – I’m holding you accountable to be responsible enough to know how much you should practice. Guess how I will know if you practiced enough??
- Stoichiometry Problems with Moles (skip the problems with liters – or see note above)
- Identifying the Limiting Reactant
- Solving Limiting Reactant Stoichiometry Problems
- Solving Percent Yield Stoichiometry Problems
- Balancing equations practice – if you need practice with these, there are tons to practice on this site!