15 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-8-15 Half Life & Artificial Transmutations

1. Why does the particle accelerator have to be so big since neutron particles are very small and so is the atom. Why couldn’t they just increase the speed at which the neutron particles travels by using a smaller circular barrel and increasing the propulsion with each revolution the neutron particle makes.

2. The methods we learned today for solving half-life problems were very helpful! They made doing problems like that a lot easier.

3. At the beginning of the week i was horrible at solving the half life problems but as the week went by i really improved in them. I feel really confident that i will do good with them on the test.

4. When we first started the half life problems I was not very good at them at all. Since we spent the class today going over those problems, I feel a lot more confident and comfortable with them.

5. Throughout this week, I thought that doing this half-life problems was going to be hard. After a couple of days of practicing with them, I found myself start to learn the material a lot better. I feel like I am prepared for the upcoming test. I give myself a 4 out of 5 for this week.

6. I had no idea so many common household objects were radioactive. Also, the half life problems are becoming to be a lot clearer!

7. I rate myself 4 out of 5 for this week because I adapted pretty well for the week, but I didnt get everything 100 percent right

8. The hardest activity for me this week was the half life. But know i understand it and know how to solve it after a lot of practice.

9. Ms. Skinner,
    my triumph of the weak was figuring out my homework and getting the right answers for each problem. I thought that half lifes were going to be pretty confusing, but going over them today helped me a lot. I am feeling good about this test, but I still have to study a lot.

10. I would give myself a 4 out of 5 stars this week for figuring out how to work the Half Life problems. It is a true blessing to have the minds God has given us to be able to think and apply past knowledge to solve present problems. Thank you for teaching us how easy Half Life problems can be to work if we think about them the right way.

11. At the beginning of the week, I was having trouble with half-life problems, but after workin them today, I understood them.