Hon Chemistry 11-20-14 Isotopes & Average Atomic Mass

HON CHEMISTRY: Awwww….aren’t they cute! So what do you think the average atomic mass of puppies is?

Here’s our discussion from today on isotopes and calculating the average atomic mass of isotopes. Isotopes…. not puppies. 🙂

HON CHEMISTRY 11-20-14 Isotopes & Average Atomic Mass from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

flickr photo by Xanboozled

8 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 11-20-14 Isotopes & Average Atomic Mass

1. I learned a lot about isotopes today. One thing I learned is some are stable and some are unstable. I also learned energy and mass are directly related.

2. I struggled a little bit this week with learning how to find average atomic mass. I’m going to study this weekend to learn how to do it.

3. At the begining of the week i didnt really understand how to work some of the problems but now that we practiced it i think i know them pretty well it helped that we took notes about them

4. I would give myself a 4 out of a 5 for this week because I feel like I understood everything we went over in class, but I need to go over it again by myself to make sure that I truly get everything.

5. This week in class I felt like I knew how to find the percent composition well. But I feel like I need to polish up on the polymers.

6. From the lesson on average atomic mass I would rate my self at 3 to 4 stars. I think that the formulas we are to find average atomic mass are easier to memorize than others.I am also looking forward to the next few lessons.