Chemistry 1-25-17 Chapters 3A & 21 Test Overview

CHEMISTRY: Are you ready for the test tomorrow? Be careful and don’t take the test for granted! Also, make sure you got a copy of the Chapter 3A and the 21 Stuff to Know & Study Suggestions sheets on Edline.

Here is the test overview from today. Below that is the vodcast from the help session this morning.

Memorize everything and practice everything! And did I mention, PRACTICE!! God bless you! I’ll be praying!!

Chemistry 1-25-17 Chapters 3A & 21 Test Overview from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

flickr photo by jim pennucci

Chemistry 1-25-17 Ch 3A & 21 Test Overview from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

40 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-25-17 Chapters 3A & 21 Test Overview

1. This week in chemistry we have been finishing up the notes for the chapter and preparing for the test tomorrow. While studying for the test, I feel like the thing I am struggling with most is the half-life problems. I am having trouble showing my work and I have not been getting the correct answers to the problems. Working some during the help session and in class today helped me to have a better understanding of them. I will continue to practice some tonight while I am studying for the test.

2. This week has been both difficult and successful. We have been finishing up the lesson for our test and although I generally understood the radiation lessons, I am having trouble on the problems and information from the beginning of chapter three. To refresh my memory I will go back and listen to the vodcasts and work problems to prepare for the test.

3. This week in chemistry we learned about nuclear reactions, fission and fusion. Generally, I understood the fission and fusion, but I struggled with the half-life problems. i would rate myself a 3/5.

4. I would rate myself 3/5 for this week. I was struggling with remembering all the names and what they did. But after I studied them for a bit I feel like I did good on the test.

5. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I had a hard time with all of the information, but I made my own study guide and that really helped! There was a lot of information to study for this test, and I spent a lot of time studying so I hope I did well on the test.

6. Rate: 3/5
    Success: This week when grasping the notes I felt as though I memorized all facts and needed info for the test. The reason for this was because I have developed a new way for me to study the facts needed. This new study habit plus a better time management allowed me to walk into the test more confident then previous test.

7. This week I would rate myself a 2.5/5 for chemistry this week. This week I struggled at my time management when it came to studying for the test. I feel as if I would have taken more time out of this week to study, I would feel more confident about my test. I’m going to try to start managing my time better and not wait until the last minute to focus on the test.

• WRONG USER!!!!!^^^^^^
      This week I would rate myself a 2.5/5 for chemistry this week. This week I struggled at my time management when it came to studying for the test. I feel as if I would have taken more time out of this week to study, I would feel more confident about my test. I’m going to try to start managing my time better and not wait until the last minute to focus on the test.

8. This week has brought me trails and tribulations. Throughout the stress and pressure I’ve felt in the past 48 hours for the test, i overall am satisfied that i at least did the best i could.I am not confident in my grade i made on the chapter 21 and 3a test, however, I’m not going to give up! My goal is to push through the negative thoughts i have about myself, and strive towards letting God direct my path. HE is our GPS… Grace, Peace, and Strength. i can do ALL things through Christ whom gives me strength. My goal is to do the very best i can to give Glory to Him! I’m going to try my best with being more attentive and open minded when i enter the class room. ready to face my trials, and conqoure them!

9. This week has been hard trying to keep up with all the notes and the test hanging over my head didn’t help. I think overall I did well this week but I know there is still room for improvements

10. This week i would rate myself a 3/5. I was struggling at finding time to study and going to the help sessions. I was able to eventually study and i was able to memorize who did what.

11. Hi rate my self a four out of five this week I understood everything we did and completed all of my home work the test was quite difficult but I think I got a good enough grade on it.

12. This week was kinda tough for me bc I missed 2 days I had a lot on my back and it was hard for me to find time to study for the test and attend the help sessions I had to teach myself a lot of things about this chapter but I think that will help me. I feel like I did good on the test so that’s good

13. this week I would rate myself a 2/5. I was gone two days sick and was just out of it. I learned this week the difference between fission and fusion. I also learned about tracers and artificial transmutations.

14. In chemistry this week I did an excellent job of preparing for my test. I took very detailed notes which helped me a lot in the end. I started studying very early like Monday and that helped too. In the end I felt like I did very good on my test and talked to other students and they felt decent about the test I would rate myself 5/5.

15. This week in Chemistry I prepared and studied really hard for the test we took on Tuesday. I would rate myself a 3/5. I felt prepared for the test but I have not found out what I made on it yet and there were some question on the test that I wasn’t really sure about. Anyways, I think that I did good on the activity that we did on Thursday. It helped me realize that there are many patterns in the periodic table.

16. This week in Chemistry, I would rate myself a 2.5/5 stars. I would say that this was the toughest week in this class so far! I studied really hard for this past test, but I realized that I need to get better at applying and fully understanding concepts! Although I feel like I did not do very well on the test, I have learned a lot from it! Hopefully next week I can improve and rate myself higher!

17. I rate myself a 1/5 stars. I was very confused throughout the week and the test was very difficult, but I think that was to be expected. I took pretty good notes and I kinda caught on towards the end of the chapter. I am looking forward to this next chapter and hoping I’ll catch on.

18. This week i rate myself a 4/5. I took great notes for chapters 3a and 21 and I understood the material. I felt i was well prepared for the test as well. One thing i struggled with was all the names of the peoples to memorize and some if the types of radiation.

19. I studied more than one night for the test, which I rarely do. I feel like i’ve been paying attention in class. I also am staying very organized.

20. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I understood most of what we did and took very good notes during class. The only problem I had was I had to work on the half life problems to understand them.

21. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I wasn’t there much of the week but the day i was, I felt I understood the material. I rewatched the vodcast in hopes to understand better the material I did not know so I was proud of that.

22. This week in chemistry I give myself a 3/5 because I felt I listened well with the notes but I feel I could have done better on the test

23. This week I did really well with taking good notes and being organized and I would rate myself a 4/5 and I’m ready for more to come in chemistry

24. This week in chemistry I would rate myself a 3/5. I studied very long for the test and felt like I knew how to do the problems. I also took very good notes.

25. This week in chemistry I would rate myself a 3/5. I studied very long for the test and felt like I knew how to do the problems. I also felt like I took very good notes.

26. This week in chemistry we finished up the chapter on radioactivity. I feel I took good notes and I payed attention in class. I thought I studied more than I needed to but when takin the test I realized I did not prepare as well as I thought I had. I looked over some of the material instead of studying them more. I am also still struggling with half life problems and not showing enough work.

27. This week in chemistry I would rate myself a 3/5. I struggled with memorizing the different chemists and what they did. But, I feel like i did well with the half life problems on the test.

28. This week in chemistry I found my lost on the easiest problems (stability problems) and things came together as the week went on. I studied for the test for like 3hrs and don’t feel like I retained much but when I got to the test it seemed like I could recall what I studied. Also, ms. Skinner said that we didn’t have to make this webpost because of the webpost we made of our class data, but obviously I am anyway because I don’t want a possible 0. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week in chemistry.

29. I would rate myself a 2/5 this week. I came to class and understood everything on Monday but I was sick the rest of the week. I need to go back and watch the videos on the days I missed. I’m going to have to work hard to catch back up.

30. I really enjoyed chemistry this week. I have enjoyed learning about radioactivity and I find it interesting. The test was hard but for me it was not the hardest one we have had this year. I think I did relatively well. I am going to work more on taking good notes because I did this week and it really benefited me.

31. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I felt like I knew everything we were doing real well but I feel like I did bad on the test.

32. this week i did pretty well on learning the radiation stuff but the half life problems were pretty hard but i got the hang of it towards the end. i’d rate myself a 3/5

33. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I had trouble figuring out the half life problems but I worked on them more and more until o got the hang of it. I hope to continue doin better in the future.

34. this week i would rate myself a 3/5. i finished the chapter well and had a tough wednesday studying and cramming for test thursday. one thing i can improve on is my time and spending it wisely. i studied the half life problems for a decent amount of time and think i did well on the test.

35. This week in chemistry, I would rate myself a 3/5 because I worked diligently on my thLab throughout the week, but I did not do as good as I thought I would on the test this week.

36. This week i would rate myself a 2/5 I slacked this week and struggled greatly on the test. I definitely should have managed my time better and figured our different ways to study. I successfully completed the lab.

37. this week i would rate myself a 2/5. i got really confused with the notes and i don’t think i prepared myself well enough for the test. i will fix this by paying better attention and giving myself more time to study.

38. I give myself a 3 out of 5 becuase I didn’t do good on th test. We learned a lot of stuff at once, so I need to take better notes