17 thoughts on “Chemistry Syllabus

1. I got better at turning in online assignments. I started to understand how simple online assignments are to turn in.

2. I have learned to take better notes in your class, in other classes I have started to pick up key words or hints other teachers say to us. Not just writing down what the teacher wrights.

3. This week i would rate myself a 3 because I’ve really started to understand most things that you’ve taught us. The help sessions really helped me to learn the QS=QGxCF and sig figs.

4. This week I would rate myself about a 1 or 2 I’m having a hard time remembering all the formulas. But the help session helped me a little on the first test with sig figs and a few other things.

5. Scientist are trying to find new techniques that could make some plastic trash compostable at home. Embedding enzymes in the material causes it to rapidly break down without creating micro-plastic.

6. Many scientists are making efforts to compose plastic and to stop it from filling up the earths surface, and trashing the world. Also researches are and have developed new methods to 3D print mechanisms that detect how force is being applied to an object.

7. Scientist are trying to find new ways that could make it easier to limit the use of plastic. They are starting to use more wooden and metal items to refrain from using more plastic that is necessary.

8. This week I was better at listening to instructions during our activities. I listen more therefore I knew what I needed to get done in the little amount of time me and my partner had during our activitie.