Chemistry 5-10-23 History of the Periodic Table & Overview of Blocks

CHEMISTRY: Great start to a new chapter – did you realize we did that?! First there’s a look at the homework. Then there’s our discussion of the history of the periodic table and a look at the properties of the groups of the periodic table. i decided to leap into the future and go ahead and put notes on all the blocks and groups in this vodcast.

Help session tomorrow, Thursday, 7:30 AM.

4 thoughts on “Chemistry 5-10-23 History of the Periodic Table & Overview of Blocks

1. Chemistry taught me how to rethink things. Showing me how to not give up a and figure things out by myself. For the next chemistry students I would tell them to do their chemistry project at least 20 minutes a day so they don’t get behind and don’t give up. I could have learned chemistry better if I had studied more I mostly didn’t study for the tests as much so I end up making a B but I feel like I can do better.

2. Chemistry this year taught how to not procrastinate all the time and that I can do anything I put my mind to. For upcoming chemistry students, some advice I would give them would be to study a few days in advance for tests and to not wait till the last minute to do your Chem project. We could have more help sessions and done more fun labs to make the class more interesting.

3. This year chemistry taught me to not procrastinate and to get my work done on time. I learned about myself that I have grown up a lot this year both mentally and physically. Some advice I would give to future chemistry students is to not wait til the last minute to do the big chemistry project. I think if we slowed down and went over stuff more I could’ve made better grades or if I were to of asked for more help sessions I was confused on.

4. This year chemistry taught me how to not procrastinate which helped me realize that im able to accomplish anything i put my mind to. For next years chemistry students i advise that they get a head start on their chemistry project like weeks before its due. I feel like overall there was some stuff we kind of went through really fast i wish we could have slowed down for some more practice.