Hon Chemistry 5-8-23 Molecular Geometry HW & Intermolecular Forces, Pt 1

HON CHEMISTRY: So we’ve put it all together – Lewis structures, molecular geometry, dipoles, and bond type. Here’s our look at the homework worksheet. How’d you do?

After that, a beginning look at the importance of molecular geometry with solubility, and a beginning look at intermolecular forces. Lots of applications, from using peanut butter to get gum out of your hair to little fishes breathing dissolved oxygen. Let’s do more tomorrow!

Photo by Marc Newberry on Unsplash

One thought on “Hon Chemistry 5-8-23 Molecular Geometry HW & Intermolecular Forces, Pt 1

1. 1.) Throughout chemistry I have grown in my own self-discipline. Specifically when working on the project I had to make my own deadlines to assure I would finish on time. I’ve learned that if I begin something I can finish it relatively quickly, so there’s not much point in procrastinating.
    2.) My advice for future student is to be prepared, know what will be happening in class and read your labs before you get to class.
    3.) I think at times it may be beneficial to go more in depth on homework. At times we go over problems, but sometimes it may helpful to go more into the why some answers are what they are than just learning how to do the problem.