5 thoughts on “Chemistry 5-5-23 Orbital Notation

1. My struggle in chemistry this week was studying for the test and reviewing all the material. One thing I learned was to not root myself in a failure and make it something I could learn from.

2. My struggle this week was learning the orbitals. It took me awhile in class but I eventually learned and was able to think through the problems. I will fix this by doing extra work on them and making sure I have them down.

3. This week I struggled in procrastination. This week we had a test which required a lot of memorization. I waited until days before to study when I should of been studying the material when it was handed out and a test date was given. Another thing I struggled in this week for chemistry was getting distracted during lectures. I had to go back and watch vodcast to get the correct notes and understand the concept of what we are learning better. This does help me but it takes away time I could of spent on homework or studying for a chemistry test. To keep this from happening I can engage myself better with the lesson by answering questions out loud with the class.

4. My struggle for this week was procrastinating and learning the orbitals. I procrastinated to study on the test and work extra on practice problems to help prepare me.

5. This week I struggled with writing my notes and get a good grade on my test. I can do better by creating more organized notes by putting them in different sections. I can also get better at test my studying more and spend more time in the sections that are most important