Chemistry 4-28-23 Applications of Radioactivity, Pt. 2

CHEMISTRY: Hey guys! Here’s our discussion from Friday. More information on the applications of radioactivity, fission and fusion

Have you started studying? The test will be Tuesday, May 2. Be careful and don’t take the test for granted! And don’t forget to check out the the Chapter 21 Stuff to Know & sheet.

Make sure you keep practicing half-life problems and nuclear equations. Also, make sure you’ve memorize the nuclear symbols for alpha particles, beta particles, positrons, neutrons, and protons. And then there are tons of notes on the conceptual stuff. Properties of radioactivity, people, types of radioactive decay, applications of radioactivity, definitions, definitions, and definitions!

Photo by Esther Wechsler on Unsplash

6 thoughts on “Chemistry 4-28-23 Applications of Radioactivity, Pt. 2

1. The lost project taught me a lot as I was going through a very busy season of life during the time this project. This project reminded me that God was in control of my life and was going to give me the time I needed to get it done. It also taught me how to better my time management skills and how not to procrastinate.

2. The lost project taught me how to manage my time and how to get my work done efficiently and on a timely manner it also taught me how to work hard and to never waste time on getting something done.

3. this week my main struggle will be the test. i feel like i will struggle studying for it but more importantly applying what i’ve learned on the test. i can’t procrastinate and try my best

4. One thing I have struggled with is tests. Since we only have a few left, I am going to study hard, make these the best, and finish strong. To do this I am going to start studying earlier than the night before and listen very closely to the lectures.

5. This week I struggled with staying on top of my work and catching back up from the days I missed. Next time I won’t wait until last minute to get caught back up.

6. This week I struggled with staying on top of my work and catching back up from the days I missed. Next time I won’t wait until last minute before a test to get caught back up and will work hard to get chemistry done along with my other make up work.