Physics 3-6-23 Overview of Chapter 8 & Help Session

PHYSICS: Good review today, but the microphone didn’t cooperate, so I’ve found an old review that’s also good and includes the things we talked about today, for example – the hollow sphere problem. I’m just saying. So here’s a last look at some of the concepts and problems from chapter 8 from last year. And don’t forget about lift!

Below the lesson for today is the help session from this morning – #5 and #6 on the Bernoulli God bless you as you prepare!

flickr photo by Doug Davey

Monday Morning Help Session, Bernoulli WS #5 & #6

14 thoughts on “Physics 3-6-23 Overview of Chapter 8 & Help Session

1. This week I rate myself a 2/5. I don’t feel like I prepared for the test enough. I did get my homework done on time I left early so I didn’t get to finish the lab but I do feel like I understand it.

2. This week was a big struggle. I did not like the test. It was not fun. I stayed up extremely late, hoping to be able to prepare myself for the test, but that did not work like at all. Instead of cramming at the last minute, I probably should have spaced out my studying. I’ll make sure to do that next time. Unless I want to do bad again.

3. I rate myself a 1/5 for this week. I was sick all week and was not able to prepare for the test the way I needed to and when I took it I was definitely not prepared. I need to go back and study the notes and work problems to prepare for the exam and for the future because I still do not fully understand the chapter.

4. This week i rate myself a 5/5. I was pretty confident on how well I prepared for physics. I feel like I did my best this week. I will continue this in the fourth nine weeks.

5. This week I would rate myself 2/5. I did not feel confident going into or out of the test, and I was sick at the end of last week and the beginning of this week so the homework and the work that I was planning to do did not come through intuition. Because of this I was further behind than I wanted to be all this week with preparing for my test, lab reports, extra credit, and my English paper. I did however , toward the end of the week get to the place that I like having all my work done, however it did cost me many long nights all this week. Next week I will use my time to work on my English paper, relax and get better and ready for the final stretch of my highschool year.

6. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. The beginning of the week was rough, with 2 labs due, a speech exam and a test on the same day. I should have studied for the test a bit more, especially the problems. Though, I feel that I finished the week strong, using my time wisely to finish my extra credit and 2500 word research paper on time. Next Nine weeks I will try to duplicate the latter part of my week.

7. This week I would rate myself a 3/5 because although I worked problems and studied for the test in advance, I could have started a little bit earlier. Despite this, I felt that the test was fine for the most part (other than some stupid mistakes), and the Aero Lab went really well this week. In order to improve these shortcomings for the 4th nine weeks, I will make sure to start studying earlier while also reworking more problems.

8. I rate myself a 5/5 this week. I have had a great week in Jamaica, even though it has been sad missing a whole week of physics.

9. This week was a very average week. With all of the other tests I had this week, I wish I allotted more time to study for physics. However, I am glad that we were able to end the week with a fun lab.

10. I rate myself a 3/5 this week. It was a long and stressful week, but I turned all of my assignments in and completed them to the best of my ability. That said, I do feel as though I could have been better prepared for the test if I had begun preparing for it earlier.

11. I rate this week a 3/5. This week flew by and I felt like I got caught in the tailwind. I’m thankful for a productive week nonetheless and even more thankful for a break! See ya later alligator!

12. This week, I struggled a lot with the test. I spent a lot of time studying, but I don’t think I studied very efficiently or effectively at all. However, at least I know what not to do before texts next nine weeks.

13. I rate myself 5/5 this week. I felt confident about the test. I enjoyed the lab and completed it on time. I think I enjoyed it so much because it was before spring break. I look forward to the last quarter of high school.

14. i would rate this week a 3/5 stars because it started out really busy but ended really well. i had a good 3rd nine week of where i managed my time and stayed on top of my work. we’re almost through!