Physics 3-2-23 Bernoulli

PHYSICS: Were you amazed at the effect of change in surface area on the velocity of water, and especially the pressure of water, flowing through a tube? Thaaaaat explains how a calm ride on a lazy river can turn crazy in just a few seconds!

Today we concentrated on quantitative applications of Bernoulli’s Principle and a few practical applications. Tomorrow we’ll begin taking a look at the problems and a couple more cool ways to apply Bernoulli!!

12 thoughts on “Physics 3-2-23 Bernoulli

1. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 because I stayed on top of homework throughout the week, and I was able to effectively accomplish the T-bot project despite my group only consisting of Hannah and myself. However, I could’ve done homework much earlier in the day, rather than wait till late in the night to do it. To fix this, I will strive to do my homework much earlier in the day.

2. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I did decent on my test and understand what I did wrong. I got good sleep all week and I got good progress on my lab report. The deduction of 2 points comes from the difficulty of getting our video filmed and the story plan down.

3. This week relatively well. I was able to quickly grasp the new concepts that we learned and start on my lab reports early. However, next week will be very challenging, so I must make sure that I am even more efficient than I was this week.

4. This week I rate myself a 4/5. Our group did pretty good on the t-bot project. I have also been working ahead on all my work so I will have everything done before I go to Jamaica. I just hope I can remember everything for the test when I get back.

5. This week is another example of the calm before the storm. Class and homework was super light, which was cool, but next week is going to be a lot more difficult than this one. I have to make sure that I stay on top of my assignments in all my classes so I don’t crash and burn.

6. This week my triumph was staying on top of homework. I was even able to work a bit ahead for next week, which was definitely needed. Next week, especially in the early week, I have assessments in pretty much every class. I will try to keep on top of my work and use the weekend to the fullest.

7. This week I would rate myself a 2 out of 5 stars. I was doing good, did and finish filming the T-box and started working on my lab reports. Then I got sick in the middle of the week, which put me way back than what I had planned it wanted to be. I will make sure that I am able to get caught up this week and next week.

8. I would rate myself a 2 out of 5 for this week I have struggled with procrastinating on my lab reports and my T-bot video. I will try to complete my lab reports this weekend so I am not worried about them next week. I want to be able to focus solely on the test.

9. My struggle this week was the T-Bot project. My group and I struggled at times to come up with content for the video. I should have contributed more to the creative project. Next week will be rough, particularly on Tuesday, so I will prepare this weekend by doing work and studying.

10. This week I would rate myself 3/5 stars. It’s been a pretty easy week in physics except for finding the hydraulics video a little challenging. I have a busy weekend and week ahead so I hope that I can stay on top of my work and manage my time well.

11. I rate this week a 5/5. With the play being over I was able to catch up on sleep, work, and life! I hope to carry this momentum into the rest of the semester.

12. I would rate myself a 3/5 for the week. Although I stayed on top of homework and studies, I procrastinated on lab reports, so I have a lot to finish this weekend. I did have fun with the tbots though, so that was a plus of this week.