Chemistry 1-9-23 Percent Composition

CHEMISTRY: Great job today! Way to apply chemistry to your everyday life!!

I think you’ll find that percent composition problems are super easy to catch on to. First, though, be sure you know which “type” of percent composition you’re trying to fine. Also make sure you can write chemical formulas (I won’t give them to you!) and that you’ve memorized the formulas for acids and those chemical names and formulas for common substances. It’s just plug and play from there! 🙂

flickr photo by Τϊζζ¥

23 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-9-23 Percent Composition

1. My triumph for chemistry this week is being more prepared. I think I have done a good job of doing my homework early, finishing the take home lab early, and paying attention in class so the rest of the week will not be as stressful for me, even with the workload from other classes and activities. I think being ahead of the game is very easy at first but gets hard later on, so I hope I can keep this new habit up!

2. My triumph in chemistry this week is not doing doing all the work handed out last minuite. I have been doing the chemistry work the day it is handed out which made me less stressed and more prepared for class. This will also help me pay attention in class while I usually would be rushing to finish the assignment. I have also triumphed at staying organized and that has also helped me stay less stressed because I know where everything is at and can find my work easier.

3. My triumph for chemistry this week is that I did my homework when I got it and didn’t wait until the last second to do it. Another triumph is I have taken good notes in class. I did this by paying closer attention and making sure I wrote down things that either I didn’t understand or that I struggled with.

4. One of my triumphs this week in chemistry is being prepared for class the day before this helps me focus and stay on track during class time. Another triumph I’ve had is completing all my assignments on time and get work done in a timely manner. I accomplished this by getting all the information i need in class and paying attention.

5. My triumph this week is to understand my homework and doing it correctly. I accomplished this by taking my time and paying more attention to how it’s done so that I am better prepared for the problems on the tests.

6. My triumph this week is to do my homework correctly on my own. I have accomplished this by paying attention more in class and writing good notes. Another triumph I have is to not get behind in any work this week. I feel as if I can accomplish this by reading the syllabus and doing work as soon as possible

7. I triumphed this week with writing empirical formulas. It looked tricky at first glance however i participated in class and realized I could do it. I am confident in my ability to write them and I am prepared to do it for the test.

8. My triumph in chemistry this week was staying focused in class. I tend to zone out and then not remember what we just went over. This week I made sure to stay focused and I got my homework done very fast.

9. My triumph this week is taking good, effective notes. Usually I just write down what’s on the board and that’s it, but I’ve been paying close attention and adding details during the lecture.

10. My triumph this week in chemistry was being more vocal, attentive, and participative in class and that helped me with my homework tremendously. I did these new things because last year I wasn’t talking as much and asking questions on things I didn’t understand which in turn wasn’t very helpful of my 1st semester average.

11. My triumph for this week is doing my web posts early and not forgetting them like last semester. Also getting my homework done early and actually being able to understand it and re work it till I get it correct.

12. My triumph this week is doing my homework and not forgetting it. Also paying attention in class, talking, and understanding the lesson. I am able to do my homework easier since I have been paying attention.

13. My triumph this week is keeping up with all my work and staying on task. I have kept myself up to date with work by having a planner and writing down all the work that must be done. I have also put my work before my social life, which has helped me get all my work done.

14. This week I have triumphed in getting all of my homework done on time. I feel like I have had a good start to this semester I hope to keep up the progress.

15. This week my triumph has been starting on homework right when I get home and having it done so I can study later. I hope I can be able to keep doing that throughout the semester.

16. My triumph this week is being more consistent with doing my work. I am also doing them on time without having to do them last minute, or being in a rush. I have done this by being more prepared, and doing my work before my social and entertainment life.

17. My triumph this week has been doing all my homework. I have stayed on top of it and started right after I get home. I have I’m able to keep this habit throughout the semester.

18. My triumph this week in chemistry was being more prepared for class and understanding the material we learned. I was more prepared for class this week because I read the pages we were going to discuss before I got to class.

19. My triumph for this week is doing by homework when I get home and actually taking my time on it I accomplished this by watching every detail on the problems we work in class and writing down additional notes to help with the problems and help me fully understand

20. My triumph for this week is not procrastinating and getting all my work done. I have already started studying for my test next week too. Next Friday I will be prepared to take the test and get a star on the wall.

21. My triumph for this week is getting all of my homework done early. I did not wait for the last minute to do my assignments. I accomplished this by doing my homework during extra time I have left in other classes and starting my homework earlier.

22. My triumph this week was getting my work done and being prepared. I was able to work on my homework earlier in the day rather than waiting until late at night. This allowed me to understand the material we learned better. I also read the syllabus ahead of time, so I knew what we were doing for each day.