Hon Chemistry 9-30-22 Heat & Temperature

HON CHEMISTRY: Great discussion today on the difference in heat and temperature! Can you apply what you know? So why did that paper cup of water not burn in the Bunsen burner flame? And you boiled water in it? How cool is that! I mean hot…

6 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 9-30-22 Heat & Temperature

1. This week, my triumph was I made an 89 on my chemistry, I studied in a different way for this test and really think it helped

2. This week my triumph was working more efficiently. Normally it takes me a while to get my work done because I’m easily distracted. This week, I didn’t feel like this issue was as burdening.

3. I rate myself 3 out of 5 stars. This week I’ve been prepared for class and my labs, but in our lab we were too worried about time that we didn’t do the best we could’ve. In the future I hope to find a good middle ground for managing my time as well as being diligent.

4. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I was fully prepared for the lab, and Olivia and I ere Queens of the Lab. The reason I didn’t give myself 5 stars was because I’m a little iffy on my lab report.

5. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I was fully prepared for the lab, and Olivia and I were Queens of the Lab. The reason I didn’t give myself 5 stars was because I’m a little iffy on my lab report.

6. I would rate myself 4 out of 5 stars this week! I was organized, prepared, on top of my work, and was successful in our lab. I didn’t give myself five stars because I wasn’t too confident in my lab report.