Chemistry 9-26-22 Lab Safety & Procedures

CHEMISTRY: Wow! Great video, but do you feel like you have information overload!?

Here is the lab safety video we watched in class. It does have a ton of info, and the thing is, you absolutely must know it – and not just for the test, but also throughout the year in lab. It’s a really good idea to watch it again and take notes as you go.

12 thoughts on “Chemistry 9-26-22 Lab Safety & Procedures

1. This week I remembered to do my Lab Safety contract. I have gotten better with keeping up with my chemistry homework and doing the layout correctly.

2. This week I remembered to read and highlight the important steps of the bunsen burner lab. Highlighting the important steps really helped me out when doing the lab.

3. This week me and my lab partner Ethan learned how to be safe in a lab. We lit a Bunsen burner as safely as possible without any inconveniences. Also, today me and my partner triumphed through errors when trying to use the centigram balance and we got a really close measurement of our sand mixture compared to the accepted value.

4. This week I have triumphed doing labs because I have remembered to read the labs before class. This has helped me know what to do so I can work quicker.

5. This week I triumphed in reading the labs before I went to class. This helped me because I knew what I was doing in the lab and I was able to finish with the lab quicker.

6. This week my triumph is that I remembered to read and highlight my labs for the week. I’m getting more used to checking canvas and the syllabus every week.

7. This week I did really well at knowing what to do when doing my labs because I read and highlighted my lab packet before getting to class which helped prepare me for the lab.

8. This week I triumphed in the fact that I was able to light a Bunsen burner correctly and not set anything on fire that didn’t need to be on fire.