15 thoughts on “Physics 9-8-22 Free Fall Acceleration

1. This week, I would rate myself 4/5, I was able to do some of the homework problems and actually got them right which I am very happy about, and for the ones that I got wrong I figured out what I did wrong. But it has been taking me longer than it probably should to finish homework, because I either did not understand or misread the problem, did not know how to do it at all, or I was making the problems harder and more complicated than it needed to be.

2. I would rate myself 3/5. Given this wasn’t a busy chemistry week, there really isn’t as much basis for this rating. Just generally while I usually do get everything done on time, I still haven’t broken my habit of waiting till the last minute to do things. This hasn’t been a huge deal for me yet but I know if i don’t improve in this area, ‘twont be good for future chemistry me.

3. My triumph this week has been with free fall. I feel like I really understand the problems and concepts. I believe this is because I did the homework with great dedication to trying to get the right answers instead of for mere completion.

4. My triumph this week has been with getting better at using the best formulas when solving problems with different variables missing. I think I am getting better because the amount of time for me to do various problems correctly has gone down considerably.

5. This week I would rate my self 4/5. I properly studied for the test and worked practice problems. I was able to see mistakes I was making and correct those. I hope I can continue this diligence.

6. This week I rate myself a 4/5 stars. In ways, it has been a stressful and long week, even only being 4 days, but it has been a week of improvement for me. The problems, I’m still struggling with, but I can tell that things are clicking. I’m getting better with my use of formulas and thinking through the problems to find my result. After a couple good nights of homework, even though its felt like it took a while, I feel like I am catching on. I’m trying to not stress about the test next week, but I will get better by practicing problems and preparing ahead of time.

7. I would rate myself a 2/5 for this week. I am incredibly behind on the concepts for the test next week. I am going ot work on everything this weekend especially the more complicated problems. I will go back and watch the vodcast from the day that I missed and try to understand free fall acceleration.

8. My triumph this week is improving on the homework problems. After much practice on homework and in class, I am getting better at the problems. I am understanding the process to solve them and I am doing it much quicker.

9. My triumph for the week was beginning to be able to work homework problems without my notes. I’m comprehending the questions more than I was last week, and I hope I will just continue to get better and better.

10. This week, I would rate myself 4/5 stars. I have gotten much better with working physics problems after practicing them on my homework and in class. In addition, I understood Thursday’s lecture about free fall relatively well. However, I worked on my homework later in the night than I preferred to.

11. My triumph this week is really starting to be able to discern which formulas to use on homework problems and being able to solve them correctly. I believe this is due to class explanations on how to think through them, and myself working through the problems that gave me struggle again with newfound knowledge on how to do them.

12. This week I triumphed by finally understanding how to correctly derive the formulas for velocity and free fall problems. I was able to accomplish this by doing extra practice problems and the physics classroom. I will continue to work on these to attempt to perfect them before the test on Tuesday.

13. This week was interesting. I initially still struggled at the beginning of the week with grasping the new material and working out difficult problems. However, by the end of the week, I had adjusted through really taking my time through my homework which allowed me to triumph in understanding the material and working through problems with more ease than I’ve experienced this year.

14. This week I struggled with being where my feet were. I felt as though in every class I was focused on something else to do. I will try and fix this by being more intentional in my classes

15. This week I struggled with organization, seeing as I lost all my pencils, a notebook, and my AirPods. I have since found them all but they made for a stressful week.