Chemistry 9-8-22 Chapter 2 Test Overview & Practice, Part 2

CHEMISTRY – Wow! Is your mind blown when you think about all that you’ve learned to do in chapter 2?

Here’s our overview of the test and what it will look like. Below that is the help session from this morning. Good stuff.

Today we did some really great practice of some of the test questions and looked at the answers to the Part 1 worksheet. and practice on some of the problems from this chapter. Did you see the mistake I made in the answers on the Ch 2 Sample Test & Review? #8 should be 25.0 cg. Also, at the end of this vodcast, I finished recording the big mama extra large problem we started in class.

Remember, don’t just read your notes – practice your notes, practice the problems, practice the memorization!! If you haven’t done so already, make sure to check out the Chapter 2 Stuff to Know sheets under the Test Info tab. Great info!!! And continue to practice with these online games and quizzes:

Online Textbook: There are wonderful Interactive Review Games with your online text. First open chapter 2. Then click on the the Student Premium tab, then Interactive Review Games.

sciencegeek.net has great interactive quizzes with questions like I’ll ask on the test. Find the unit that corresponds to the topics we’ve been studying and begin to quiz yourself. There are answers, too!

God bless you as you study! I’m praying for you!!

flickr photo by qthomasbower

Thursday Morning Help Session:

18 thoughts on “Chemistry 9-8-22 Chapter 2 Test Overview & Practice, Part 2

1. I think if I would rate myself this week it would be 4 out of 5 this week. The reason for this is because I asked many questions but I might not have written down the things that I needed to.

2. I would rate myself at a 8-9/10. I think I am understanding the concepts pretty well, but I will still study before our test so I can make a good grade. I think I have figured out a pretty good way for me to study and to help remember things.

3. This week I would rate myself as a 4/5. The reason I would rate myself this is because exceeded the expectations of what i though I would make on my test. I also feel I have been very organized this week, staying on top of my work.

4. This week I would rate myself a 3.5/5. This is because I think I have a pretty good understanding of the concepts. However, I think I still could have participated more in class discussions and asked more questions throughout this review week. Generally, I think I comprehend most of the material, but I will still study a lot to build my consistency in getting problems correct.

5. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I think I could’ve done better with the homework’s this week, but other than that, I feel very confident about me paying attention in class and being successful throughout the classes reviews for the test.

6. This week I would rate myself about a 3/5 for the first half but a 4.5/5 for the rest of the week. The reason is because as the week went on, I understood the material more and memorized more of it, as well as I was able to work more of the problems quicker and more efficiently. And talking through in class study methods and seeing how if I got the answer correct, I feel, made me better prepared for the test.

7. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. This is because I attended the help session and took good notes on things I need to review for the test. However I feel I should have studied more throughout the week to be better prepared for the test.

8. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I’ve done good on all my homework and I’ve taken notes and was on top of everything, except my studying I felt like I could’ve studied more for my test and quiz.

9. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I did ok on the test but now I know what to study for next time and how to improve. I also I feel this week I have become more accustomed to working ahead.

10. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. Though I was very busy I felt like a kept on top of everything pretty good. I also feel like I studied a head of time so that I could still do all the activities I do after school. However, I could always prepare better so I am not up until 1 a.m. studying 🙂

11. This week, I would rate myself as a 2/5. My study habits have not gotten any better. I did bad on my geometry test. I felt lost with my assignments. I always have to do my assignments the next morning in order to get a balance sleep schedule. It is very try hard to pay attention in class most of the days. I am in much of a slump as of late. There’s always room for improvement.

12. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week because it wasn’t bad, but I know that I could have done better. I did well with all of my classwork, but I think that I could have managed my time better with studying. I always seem to overstress myself about tests and quizzes and it makes studying the material even harder. I do still think my tests went well though!

13. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. Although I didn’t do as well as I would have liked on my chemistry test, I had a pretty good week.

14. This week, I would rate myself a 4/5 on being prepared for the test. I’ve been able to spread out some of the studying so that I don’t have to cram the night before, which I will definitely do on other tests. This also helped me truly understand the information that I’ve learned, which is pretty cool! I’ve also learned with this that Chemistry can be fun!

15. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. The reason is because I studied so much better than I ever have in the past years and I’m really proud of myself for that. The way I studied is by doing problems and not just reading problems. The studying helped me a lot with my confidence for the test today and helped me during the test.

16. This week I would rate myself 4 out of 5 of being prepared for the test. The reason I say 4 is because I studied very hard and long. I did practice problems and I even did a practice test to even prepare myself. But the reason I wouldn’t give myself a 5 out of 5 is because I could have managed me time better with studying. I got easily distracted with other things which wasn’t as important as studying for my test. So next time I will block all distractions from my studying time so I can get that 5 out 5 next time.

17. I would rate myself a 3 out of 5 this week . The reason I did this is because I was a little forgetful on some things and made some mistakes. Now I know that Christ will use these things to make me better in the future but to reflect I would say I can do better and will do better next week.

18. I would rate myself a 2/5 this week.I gave myself this rating because I did alright this week. My studying for the test was not the best. I procrastinated a bit this week and i need to fix that because i cannot keep that up or it will be tremendous to my grade.