Chemistry 9-6-22 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

CHEMISTRY – Measurements and data are like puzzle pieces – graphs help you put the pieces together so you can see the big picture. And that brings us to the end! Can you believe it? We’ve finished the chapter! Here’s our lesson from today on direct and inverse proportions AND a look at the density problems. More great practice for the test!

Speaking of tests, have you gone to the TEST Info tab yet? You might find something that will help a lot as you study!!!

Also, don’t forget to check out the Interactive Review Games with your online text and also the review at sciencegeek.net. Great practice with both memorization, concepts and problem solving!

Help session??

Photo by Ben Stern on Unsplash

18 thoughts on “Chemistry 9-6-22 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

1. In the past week I would rate myself a 3. I rated myself a 3 because I am becoming more comfortable with the QS=QG x CF formula and using longer conversion factors with that formula. It is becoming easier to figure out how to convert to certain units as needed, hopefully in the upcoming days before our chapter 2 test I will be extremely comfortable.

2. This week I would rate myself a 4, I have gotten a lot better using Q- Formula. I have also improved rearranging the Density formula to find other measurements. I am going to keep practicing these problems and formulas to be better for the test.

3. In the past week I rate myself a 5. I rated myself this because I have started understanding the Q formula and the graphs very well. Knowing these will help me do good on our chapter test this Friday.

4. I would rate myself a 3 for this past week. I rated myself as a 3 because I am able to use the Q formula and % error very well now. I’ve also been getting better at the longer Q formula questions because of the practice we’ve been doing. It has become easier to remember the conversion units and I will try my best to remember them all for the chapter 2 test.

5. I rate myself a 3 this past week. I’ve been sick and can’t go to school, but I’ve kept up pretty well with my classes and understand the Q formula and things like graphing and % error a lot better.

6. I would give myself a 4 for this past week. The reason I gave myself a 4 is because I am becoming very comfortable working Q formula problems on my own. I also give myself a 4 because I haven’t missed any homework assignment.

7. In this past week I would rate myself a 3. I would rate myself a 3 because I am finally starting to get a better understanding of the Q formula and how to solve problems using this formula. I have also gotten a better understanding of the density formula and I now can rearrange the formula to solve the problems. I have also been able to find the percent error very well.

8. Over this past week I would rate myself a 3 because I have gotten better with different studying methods. I have been able to study in and outside of class, and use my brain in different ways, becoming a better student. I can also better work Q formula, % error, and density problems.

9. This week I’d rate myself a 3 because I have been keeping up with assignments, but I haven’t been studying in advance for things. Another reason is because I have been making careless errors on my homework, but I will work on fixing those.

10. This week I would rate myself a 4. I say 4 because as I have been in class, taking notes, studying, and practicing problems I have been able to better understand what we are doing in chemistry. As we have practiced problems using the Q Formula and Density Formula, I have started feeling more comfortable doing the problems myself

11. I would rate myself a 3/5 because I am becoming for comfortable with the Q formula and learning how to solve harder problems. Also because I’ve been doing really good at turning in my homework on time but I could do better on studying more in advance. Hopefully I continue to better understand all the formulas before the test Friday.

12. I rate myself a 3 because I am doing great on the Q formula, and the big mama extra large problems. Also I am doing good in turning in homework and assignments. But one thing I find in my self is that I am not plugging the right things in my calculator. And also making careless mistakes in homework, but I will fix them by practicing and double checking my work.

13. I would rate myself a 3 this week. I rated myself a 3 because I would say that I know how to do all the formulas well. For example I know how to do the Q formula and Density formula along with the percent error. Even though I know how to do all the formulas I still sometimes get it mixed up and get the wrong answer because I either didn’t understand the question correctly or I didn’t read it right. Even though I sometimes mess up the formulas I still manage to finish all my homework and turn it in on time. The more I work the problems the easier it gets. Sometimes when I work on my homework I will have the right work, but am not putting it in the calculator correctly resulting in me getting the wrong answer that’s why I rate myself a 3 because I still have some things to work on, but overall I know how to do the work and when to turn in my homework.

14. I rate myself a 3 for this week because I have gotten better at paying attention and participating in class. Also, I have gotten more comfortable with using all the formulas and figuring out when to use them.

15. This week I would rate myself a 4 I would rate myself a 4 because I feel like I know the q formula pretty well as well as the density formula

16. This week I would rate myself a 3. I have gotten better at knowing formulas and showing all of my work. I have also gotten better at knowing which formula to use for different problems. One thing I can improve on is not making careless mistakes. I can work on this by checking my work after every problem.

17. This week I would rate myself a 3 because I got better with the q formula and the percent error formula and got better with doing it step by step including my conversion factors

18. This week I would rate myself a 3/5, I have been out this whole week excluding Monday because I have been sick which had a role in my rate. I did well keeping up with all of my work and did a good job of watching all of the vodcast which helped me understand the Q formula, and the percent error formula, but I have had a hard time keeping up with how to do the density problems.