Physics 9-2-22 Acceleration

PHYSICS: Loved watching you “discover” acceleration yesterday! Also – love how you began deriving formulas today!! I think you’ll come to find these are a ton better than some of the velocity problems you did. List what you are given and what you’re looking for – don’t forget things like “starts from rest” and “came to a stop.” Easy peazy! Okay, maybe not that easy! 😉

6 thoughts on “Physics 9-2-22 Acceleration

1. I rate myself a 3.5/5 stars. I kept up with all of the assignments, and I understood all of the conceptual ideas. However, I struggled with some of the larger problems. In order to fix this, l will rework the problems I missed and work new problems.

2. 1) My mom makes really good crockpot food
    2) She is very patient with people (just a little less with me) or at the least more patient than me
    3) She got me my football stuff that I left at home when she very well could’ve made me get it and I’m very grateful to her for getting it

3. This weeks triumph was that I understood MOST of the homework and even when I got problems wrong I MOSTLY understood my mistake. I also was able to keep up with my due dates and finish my class activities. All in all I rate myself two enthusiastic thumbs up.

4. This week I rate myself a 3 out of 5. I wasn’t really feeling well for a lot of the week, so I zoned out more than usual. I especially struggled with the homework problems at first. However, I still was able to get caught up, so I think the week ended okay.

5. My struggle this week was approaching practice problems with a mathematician’s view instead of a scientist’s view. Specifically, I struggled with not showing a sufficient amount of work that would give me full credit on a test. To solve this, I will work practice problems over the long weekend. Also, I will watch vodcasts to help me better understand how to work problems in the future.

6. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I struggled with understanding some of the concepts, but I took a lot of time outside to try to grasp them, which helped me take steps in the right direction. If I continue to do this, it will be incredibly beneficial to me as we learn more material.