Chemistry 8-19-22 Accuracy & Precision

CHEMISTRY: I LOVE the way you are remembering and catching on to accuracy, precision & uncertainty!

Super important – keep up with your homework!! The reason I give it to you so you can practice and put together all we talked about in class ….cuz I love you! 🙂

What about that SI Quiz on Wednesday? Make sure you are actively studying these things:
Everything in the SI Prefixes chart: symbol, exponent, meaning, and how many in one of a larger one. For example, 1 L is how many cL?
SI fundamental and derived quantities and their symbols
SI fundamental and derived units, their symbols, and the quantity they measure
SI standard unit for all the quantities

Photo by Will Porada on Unsplash

5 thoughts on “Chemistry 8-19-22 Accuracy & Precision

1. Currently I struggle a lot with procrastination. Lately I have been procrastinating and doing things at the last minute, which makes me do worse in class. To stop my bad habit, I set reminders and timers to help me remember to do my homework/studying now instead of later.

2. This week I have struggled to finding motivation to do homework. I hope to better motivate myself next week.

3. I have triumphed by staying on top of my work and not procrastinating to the point where I get behind. I have also have been holding myself accountable for the mistakes and work hard to fix them.

4. I have triumphed by completing my assignments in timely manner. I will continue to triumph by remembering to complete homework and studying before tests and quizzes.