Chemistry – Your LAST Web Post Comment!!

Can you believe it?!? This is your LAST web post comment!! This is where you put it and here are the three things I want you to talk about:

1) How did chemistry grow you? What did you learn about yourself?
2) What advice do you have for future chemistry students?
3) What could we have done different this year that would have helped you learn chemistry better?

Can’t wait to hear from you!! 🙂

59 thoughts on “Chemistry – Your LAST Web Post Comment!!

1. 1. Chemistry grew me in many different ways. It grew me in studied and fully understanding things instead of just knowing them. Also, it grew me in how I studied for tests it helped me understand how I learn and understand things so that others can understand what I mean when explaining things. I learned to stay ahead on assignments so that if something unexpected happens I will be prepared and have enough time to do what it’s needed.

2. The advice I have for future chemistry students is to stay ahead on everything. If you have time to work ahead and get what is due in the future done now always do it because it will help you in the long run.

3. Something that would have helped me is more scavenger hunt type things because that made me think about it and that helped me remember the things I was learning making it stay in my brain. But other than that I think everything else was perfect.

2. 1. Chemistry grew me in multiple ways. One of these ways was that it taught me that I need to really study and try hard. It also taught me critical thinking, and how to use my brain to it’s full potential. I learned about myself that if I put my mind to something academically I can achieve anything.

2.My advice that I would give to future chemistry students is that you should fully follow instructions and do not try to cut the corners around it to try to make it easier because you will not get the grade you want.

3. The only thing that I could think of that would have helped me learn chemistry better is if we used the white boards and did practice problems like that more. Anytime we did that during class, I caught on and learned it a lot better.

3. Chemistry grew me by teaching me to never give up even if confused. I learned that I am more resilant than I thought. My advice for future chemistry student is that the class is not as hard as you think don’t be scared just study for a few minutes a day and you will be fine. We could have done more hands on activities instead of doing PowerPoints to gather and write down our information.

4. 1. Chemistry taught me things will get hard but it’s all about how you look at them and weather or not you let them define you. This class also taught me that I am stronger than I think but also severely under motivated,

2. My main advice for future chem students is DO YOUR WEB POST I know I forgot the majority of the time and it would have saved me a lot of heart ache if I had just kept up with it.

3. Maybe to break things down a little more or to teach us better ways of remembering things like little weird tips and tricks I know that falls under our responsibility but sometimes it’s more difficult than others.

5. 1. Chemistry has taught me that not everything comes easy. I usually have an easy time in school, and the material just clicks. Chemistry didn’t always follow suit. I had to put in a lot of real effort to gain and maintain a certain grade. I feel like i have grown in many ways from this class. This class humbled me. I’m not good at everything, but I should always give 100% in everything I do. This class also taught me the importance of time management and not procrastinating through my experiences.
    2. I would tell them to not be afraid to mess up. Don’t beat yourself up about one grade. Learn from your mistakes and try not to let it happen again.
    3. I think having more bookwork would have helped me. The problems from the book sort of tie the whole lesson together. It helped to sometimes get a feeling for why the information was important. It was also a great tool for practicing application.

6. 1 chemistry grew me because it taught me to be a little more organized and prepared. It also taught me to study more for tests.
    2 I would say that one bad grade isnt the end of the world and you should not let it get you down
    3 I feel like i should have taken my notes in a designated area like a notebook instead of putting them in my binder for the first half of the year

7. This year chemistry grew me as a student in confidence in my capability. I realized that i need to have better time management.
    I would tell the next students to not doubt themselves. Learn how to study earlier.

8. 1. Chemistry has grown me by pushing myself to study longer and not just knowing the material by how and why. it has also gown me by doing things in advanced is always better than the night before. I learned that i can do anything if i put my mine to it. I also learned that if you speak up and asked questions you will do better on the tests.

2. The advice I will give is that chemistry is not actually that hard. Chemistry takes a lot of time to understand and do. If you pay attention and turn everything in you will most likely end the class with an A. Also word hard it will pay off in the end.

3. One thing you could have done different is to go a little slower. I felt like since the class is already so hard to understand we needed a little more time to understand a few things. Also I think if you made up like practice problems yourself. It would benefit us more than the book problems.

9. 1.Chemistry grew me by showing me it’s okay to fail , you just have to pick yourself back up and keep going. I learned that i struggled with frustration and beating myself up if i didn’t get the grade i wanted.

2. My advice is Don’t wait to last minute to start studying, always think ahead of time. another piece of advice is , if you have problem always talk to mrs skinner. She will always try and help you figure and figure it out with you together. Always do your web post too. Don’t beat yourself up on your grade in chemistry it’s okay to do bad sometimes.

3. we could have done more group work. I learn really well when we have to figure stuff out. I love doing those type of things . It really helps me understand what i am trying to learn.