Lost in the Issaouane Sand Sea

Welcome to a great adventure! You’ve learned so much this year – not just concepts, but skills, and you’re still learning! I can’t wait to see how you are going to apply it all!

Here’s the place where you can post your questions about the “Lost…”. First answer – the due date is Wednesday, April 20.

A really useful hint? Go back and re-read the project again – this time with a highlighter. It’s amazing how much I miss the first time I read something. So what’s your next question?

Here’s another copy of the first part of the project, if you need it:

Lost in the Issaouane Sand Sea – Regular Chemistry
Lost in the Issaouane Sand Sea – Honors Chemistry

43 thoughts on “Lost in the Issaouane Sand Sea

1. My goal for the 4th term is to finish off with a b ima achieve this by studying hard and paying attention more in class

2. My goal for this last quarter is to finish all my homework assignments and end with at least a B. Ill do this by taking time out of my day for chemistry and trying harder on this project and future tests.

3. My goal for term four is to make higher grades on tests than I have in past quarters. I plan to achieve this by studying in advance and working more practice problems.

4. My goal for the 4th quarter/term is to get a star on the wall and have a 4 term grade of a B- or higher. By accomplishing this goal I will have to take imports notes in class, understand each assignment and lesson, and read the syllabus weekly.

5. My goal for the 4th term is to get a good a grade in this class and keep it, in order to do that I will need to ask more questions, take more notes and do extra practice problems.

6. My goal for this quarter is to stay on top of all my assignments and be able to balance my time. I will try not to procrastinate and get everything done in advance. I plan to study more in advance, so I can do well on my test.

7. My goal for this quarter is to not miss homework. I plan on acheiving this by logging all the homework on to my phone and setting reminders for myself

8. My goal the fourth quarter is do get higher scores on my tests. I can try different study methods and studied in short intervals over more days. I also want to understand the material better so I can apply it for stuff like discussion questions.

9. My goal for this quarter is to spend my time wisely and not get behind. I will do this by making sure I study ahead of time and stay on top of my project.

10. My goal for this quarter is to become more efficient in labs. I will achieve this by reading over the lab outline completely and slowly rather than reading it once and diving in.

11. My goal for this nine weeks is to make sure I don’t fall behind. I will do this by studying ahead and getting my homework done right when I get it.

12. My goal for the 4th term is to make above a 100% on the chemistry project. I will reach this goal by not procrastinating to start the project and to allow myself plenty of time to complete the project and do it correctly.

13. This term I plan on raising my average while also doing well on the chemistry project. I plan to do this by working diligently and balancing my time with my other subjects.

14. My goal for the 4th term is to make a good grade on my project and be able to do good on the exam at the end. I will achieve this by preparing for my project and doing it before it’s due. I will also gather my notes and make sure to pay attention throughout the notes session.

15. My goal for the fourth quarter is to end it as my highest grade out of all of the quarters. Maybe a high B. I will accomplish this by staying on top of my work and turning everything in on time.

16. My goal for the 4th term is to keep an A. I will accomplish this by studying well and keeping up with my school work.

17. My goal for the last nine weeks is to try my best on everything assignment I am given. This will help me improve my grade and also help me not to get stressed about my grade when I know that I am trying my best.

18. My goal for the next 9 weeks is to stop worrying so much about grades and just have fun/ make the most of my learning opportunities. Yes, I’m going to work as hard as I can with the time that I have, but I also want to be able to look back on Chemistry and remember the fun stuff, not the unneeded stress. I’ll help minimize my stress by spreading out my assignments and studying.

19. My goal for the 4th quarter is to keep up with my homework. Also to put more effort into labs and studying for quizzes and test.

20. My goal for the 4th nine weeks is to finish off strong and make better grades that I am satisfied with. I am going to achieve this by working hard on the chemistry project and not procrastinating on anything else.

21. My goal for the last 9 weeks is to do great on the project and to study more for the tests. I will do this by taking more of my free time out to do chemistry homework and studying.

22. My goal for this last quarter is to finish strong and maintain a high B or low A. I will achieve this by making time to study and being active while we learn in class

23. My goal for the 4th term is to finish with a B. I will do this by doing good on my project, paying attention in class, and preparing for test better.

24. My goal for this term is to be more efficient in labs. I will achieve this by carefully going over the lab sheets and thinking of how to best accomplish the objective ahead of time.

25. My goal for the 4th quarter is to get a higher grade in this class and keep it. I’ll achieve this by working harder, and finding a more efficient way to study.

26. My goal for term 4 is to achieve a higher grade. My plan is to study earlier and complete all my assignments. Also to not get off on a bad start.

27. My goal for the 4th nine weeks is to do well on my Chemistry project and to do well on my future lab reports.

28. My goal for the 4th term is to make a good grade on the chemistry project. I also want to be able to pass the class with a good grade and leave with good knowledge.

29. my goal for this quarter is to stay on top of my assignments. i will do this by not procrastinating and managing my time well

30. My goal for this quarter is to have an A average in the class. I can achieve this by studying hard for every test, and paying attention in class.

31. My goal for this 9 weeks is to complete the project fully and to my best ability. The way i will achieve this is by starting to work on it now and not procrastinating

32. My goal for this nine weeks if to stay on top of my project and how I will accomplish this is by working on it every night and focusing on it in the weekends.

33. My goal for the fourth nine weeks is to stress less. I’m trying not to stress about the project and grades, and I will achieve this by working ahead and make sure I stay ahead on everything.

34. My goal for the 4 term is to do good on my project. I will do this by spending a lot of time each day and do what you said how do you eat an elephant one bite at a time.

35. My goal for the fourth nine weeks is to study harder and more effectively for tests and quizzes. I plan on doing this by planning out how I’m going to study for each test or quiz giving me more than enough time to study and learn the material.

36. My goal for this nine weeks is to not miss a web post. To meet this goal I am going to set an alarm for a specific time and label it so I don’t forget to do it.

37. My goal for the last quarter is to finish with a B. I’ll do this by starting on the project early and making sure to study earlier for our tests.

38. My goal this term is to put in more effort into my labs and test. I know I can do better if I just apply myself. I can achieve this goal by not just studying more but actually gaining an understanding for the material.

39. My goal for the last nine weeks is to get an A and do well on my project. I will do this by doing well on my homework and studying well for tests and managing my time well.

40. My goal forthis fourth term is to finish out with an A average. Another goal is to make an A on a test for this term. I will achieve this things by studying in advanced and working well on my project.

41. My goal for the fourth term is stay ahead in my homework and the project. I will achieve this by not waiting the last minute to complete. I will start working on my project now.

42. I struggled with communication with my lab partner. On the lab this week I knew just about every procedure and what to do on the lab but my lab partner didn’t know all of the procedures on the lab. I will fix this by going over every procedure with my lab partner before going into the lab.