50 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-31-22 Balancing Equations Practice 2

1. I struggled with the lab this week (that was last week) because I failed the pre lab quiz at first and had to do the lab this week. I stayed up late but I got it done.

2. I struggle with procrastinating with lab report (last week). I will fix that by starting the lab report the day we did the lab in the classroom. This way I will be able to remember more about the lab and have a great start into finalizing the lab report.

3. I struggled with turning in my lab report this week. I will fix this by not letting outside things consume my time and making sure my lab report is turned in. By doing this I will be able to not get a zero and improve my grade.

4. My struggle this week was messing up counting on balancing chemical equations. I will fix it by practicing more and trying again.

5. My struggle this week is finding motivation to do my work and studying. I will conquer this struggle by studying for my next quiz a little bit each day instead of studying it all at once and getting bored of it or burnt out.

6. My struggle this week was identifying chemical reactions when working balanced equations. I’ll fix this by just practicing more, and taking my time.

7. I struggled this week with having the motivation to do my homework and review balancing equations. I will fix this by trying to have a better outlook on doing the extra work outside of school.

8. This week I struggled with memorizing polyatomic ions. To fix this I’ll continue to practice over and over until I’m more comfortable with them. I’ll practice by writing them and studying them so I do my best on the next assignment.

9. This week I struggled with memorizing polyatomic ions. To fix this I’ll continue to practice over and over until I’m more comfortable with them. I’ll practice by writing and studying them so I can do my best on the next assignment

10. I struggled this week with memorizing chemical formulas. On the balancing chemical formulas quiz the only things i missed were because I didn’t know the chemical formulas. I will fix this by making flash cards of all the formulas and study it until i know them.

11. I struggled this week with the lab report. I always wait till late to finish them and end up staying up too late. I need to work on making time to do my chemistry work to where I don’t have to lose sleep.

12. I’ve struggled with trying to translate the polyatomic ions and acids while trying to balance equations and also trying to figure out what type of reaction the equations are this week.So I look over my notes for the reactions and go to games to help me memorize the polyatomic ions and acids..

13. My struggle this week would have to be studying for the quiz. Since it was mainly an application quiz, I couldn’t simply memorize some stuff and be down with it (well, technically I did have to memorize polyatomic ions and etc, but I knew those fairly well). To overcome this problem, I practiced some using one of the websites provided on the syllabus, made sure I knew the gist of what I was supposed to do, and in the end, I got a 100 on the quiz.

14. My struggle this week was paying attention to directions and not taking my time on my quiz. I didn’t read over the instructions on the quiz and didn’t balance the first few equations. Also I made three careless mistakes. I knew how to do everything but because I didn’t read over and check my quiz it caused my grace to be lower than it should have been. I will fix this by reading over the directions clearly and checking over each problem and taking my time.

15. My struggle this week was making simple mistakes when identifying chemical reactions. As a result of this, I did not make the grade that I wanted on the quiz. I can fix this by paying closer attention while taking quizzes, and to take my time.

16. I struggled this week with memorizing and writing chemical formulas. I didn’t look over them enough and it cost me on the quiz ima fix this by studying them to the best of my ability.

17. I stuggled this week with remembering chemical formulas for the quiz. I missed two questions because I forgot the correct formula. I will fix this by re-learning the chemical formulas until I have them stuck in my brain.

18. My struggle this week, was finding the motivation to continue to look over everything that I am still supposed to have memorized for chemistry. This was made a lot easier when we had two snow days in a row. I was able to give my self a break and then continue to work harder.

19. This week I struggled on making up the lab. I did well on most everything but I used a beaker instead of a graduated cylinder for volume. Then cleaning up was hard because water was everywhere.

20. I struggled a little this week with balancing chemical equations. I did go home and study hard, and made a 90 on the quiz! So I did overcome my struggle.

21. I struggled with paying attention in class. I can fix it by going to sleep ealrier at a better time and I will be able to pay attention better.

22. I struggled with not reading all of the instructions for assignments. To fix this I will refocus my mind during quizzes and tests to make sure that I don’t misread what it tells me to do.

23. A struggle for me this week was my make up lab. Since it was early in the morning, I think it just took a minute for me to get in the hang of it, but once I did it became easier.

24. My struggle this week was remembering the polyatomic ion formulas for the quiz. I will fix this by studying the list for future test and quizzes.

25. My struggle this week was balancing the equations. I am overcoming this struggle by practicing extra problems and I am becoming a lot better at them

26. My struggle this week was remembering the types on balancing chemical equations. Everything else went well but I need to learn the types better. I will fix this by reading back through my notes and doing practice problems.

27. My struggle this week is forgetting the polyatomic ions. I am overcoming this by studying them thoroughly during this 4-day weekend.

28. My struggle this week was balancing chemical equations. I found myself overlooking small details. I will fix this by paying close attention to details and practicing extra problems to get better.

29. Something I struggled with this week was doing the correct homework, which lead to me doing a different homework sheet than I was supposed to. I will fix this by paying closer attention to the syllabus and doing the right work.

30. Something I struggled with this week was doing my lab report. I struggled with getting balancing equations right. I will fix this by studying hard and following all the rules.

31. My biggest struggle this week was being able to balance equations. I fixed this by studying and practicing problems on balancing equations. My practicing ended up helping me get a good grade on my quiz.

32. My struggle this week was balancing my equations. I was not counting correctly and sometimes getting the compound wrong. I fixed this by applying myself while going over the missed problems on the quiz.

33. My struggle this week was the knowing the acids for balancing chemical formulas. What helped me overcome this I studied the charts that we got in the first semester which helped me out a lot

34. I struggled this week on my quiz. I didn’t fully understand balancing chemical formulas. I will overcome this by paying attention closer in class and making sure i know 100% what i’m doing before the next quiz/test I have.

35. My struggle this week was getting overwhelmed with the quiz and missing an easy problem. I will fix this by practicing some more to feel confident and staying calm while taking a quiz.

36. Last week I struggled with getting my lab report done because of procrastination . I started to procrastinate and it made me start to stress out about getting it all done on time.

37. My struggle this week was studying for the chemical balance test, I didn’t do a good job at studying as much as I should have, making my grade not what I wanted it to be.

38. My struggle for this week was not passing the pre-test for the lab on time and it caused me to become overwhelmed. I overcame this struggle by studying the lab sheet more and getting a better understanding for whenever I had to redo it all.

39. My struggle this week was not checking over the balanced equations after i balanced them to see if they were correct. I will fix this by practice and practicing recounting them and checking over them before turning in the assignment.

40. My struggle this week was going too fast on balancing equations and making little careless mistakes. I will fix this by reading the equation over again checking for the little mistakes. I will also take my time and not go so fast.

41. This week I struggled with balanceing chemical equations, I will fix this by studying more and practiceing these types of problems before my retake.

42. My struggle this week was allowing myself to become overwhelmed with chemistry and not focusing on my other classes. I can fix this by better organizing my work and time to ensure that I balance everything.

43. My Struggle this week was remembering polyatomic ions so I learned the polyatomic ions from the memorization sheet

44. My struggle for this week was remembering web post. I was super busy and it just slipped my mind. I also struggled to remember the compounds and poly atomic ions for the quiz. I can fix these two things by setting reminders to do my webpost and studying more for the quizzes.

45. I struggled this week with remembering the types on balancing equations and getting my count off when doing the equations. I can improve this with studying and practicing ahead and more beofre the quizzes

46. I struggled this week with recognizing chemical names. I can improve this by reviewing chemical names, polyatomic ions, and acids

47. I struggled with the lab that I had to makeup because I failed the pre lab quiz at first and had to do makeup the evidence for chemical change lab today. I had to stay up late but I finally got the lab report done.

48. I struggled this week with balancing chemical equations. I can improve on this by practicing balancing chemical equations and practicing writing chemical formulas as well.