Chemistry 1-13-22 Chapter 7 Problems Practice

CHEMISTRY: Great job today looking back the problems from chapter 7. Today we reviewed molecular and empirical formulas, percent composition, and mole problems. Did you remember how to do them? We also took a quick look back at naming chemical formulas. Be sure and practice, practice, practice it all for the test!

Speaking of which, have you looked at the Chapter 7 Stuff to Know Sheet? Good stuff there!

Photo by Aiden Frazier on Unsplash

35 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-13-22 Chapter 7 Problems Practice

1. My triumph for the week is me getting better at all of these practice problems we’ve been doing because I’m starting to pay attention a lot more in class

2. A triumph for me this week was learning the new formulas and staying on top of things. This is a triumph for me because I was a bit worried that I would fall behind with all the new concepts we were learning, but I honestly find doing the equations therapeutic and fun so they are coming easier to me.

3. My triumph of the week is keeping up with the formulas that we have learned this week. I have learned them by paying attention in class, and doing all of the classwork/homework that Mrs. Skinner assigns us. This has made the chapter feel easier and more comfortable for me.

4. My triumph for this week was learning the new material ( molecular at and empirical formulas) and actually understanding them well. At first I was a little confused but now I’m confident I know it well. Im glad that it hasn’t been hard yet for these first weeks of the year.

5. My Triumph this week was finishing the molecules in the water lab. I didn’t know how to find it at first but after a bit me and my lab partner figured out how to do it.

6. My triumph for this week is learning the formulas and understanding the problems we have been working on. I haven’t just paid attention in class but I also participated in the practice problems. I have gone back and reworked some of the ones I didn’t understand to help myself better understand them.

7. My triumph for the week was becoming familiar with the new formulas that we learned and being able to properly apply them because of our homework and practice problems.

8. My triumph this week was doing the very well on the chemical formulas. This is my triumph because I am starting the year off pretty strong.I hope I can keep this good work up for the rest of the semester.

9. My triumph for the week was even though I’ve been on zoom. I still kinda found away to understand all the formula equations.

10. My triumph this week was going to the help session and asking for help when I didn’t fully understand what we were doing in class.

11. My triumph this week was understanding the math part of chemistry this week i did this by putting extra work outside of class to truly grasp the concept.

12. My triumph this week was trying to learn the new material. How I did this was paying attention in class, asking questions, and going to the help sessions.

13. My triumph for the week is starting to understand and work out all of these practice problems a lot better and I’m starting to feel more confident in my skill with working them.

14. My triumph this week is understanding all of the new math problems like molecular, empirical, and composition formula. I did well because I studied the material and learned how to do it correctly and consistently.

15. My triumph this week was learning the new formulas and getting all of the homework problems correct. I did this by paying attention in class and taking detailed notes.

16. My triumph this week is getting better at the formulas. I made correct diversions and got more consist in my work. I did good on with the whiteboard work and felt comfortable.

17. My triumph this week was catching up on the work i missed in chemistry and making sure I knew what was happening despite being at home. I did this by making sure I watched the vodcasts and asked questions on zoom.

18. This week I excelled at making up my work that I missed while I was gone, as well as catching up with the lessons. I did this by watching the Vodcast and practicing the problems so that I fully understood them.

19. My triumph this week had to be gaining a firm understanding of percent composition. The concept made sense when I learned it in class on Monday, and the following homework was relatively easy as a result. It was only on #3 of said homework that was a problem, but it was only difficult because I had been tired and hadn’t understood at the time how I could answer the question.

20. My triumph this week is that I have been getting really good at the empirical formula and molecular formula problems. I accomplished this by working the problems out loud in class.

21. This week my triumph was last nights homework. I feel like i did this well because i truly tried my best and i did well when we went over it.

22. My triumph this week was understanding the empirical formula. The review we did together on the white boards helped a lot. I will continue to listen and pay attention.

23. My triumph this week was getting better at the problems we’ve been doing. I have done this by applying everything I’ve learned so far and putting it all together.

24. My triumph of this week was picking up how to do the molecular and empirical formulas so fast. I learned it because i paid attention in class and did the problems along with the class.

25. A triumph for me this week has been remembering all my work for once. I had a really bad time the first few weeks remembering things last semester, but I’m on a good road so far.

26. My triumph this week is understating empirical and molecular formulas, and being able to do it by myself. I think I’ve been paying attention more and hopefully I keep doing good.

27. My triumph this week was catching back on learning the formulas. i did this by rewatching the podcasts and trying really hard on the homework each night.

28. My triumph for this week was learning the molecular formulas and being able to apply them correctly. I achieved this by rewatching vodcasts and practicing problems.

29. My triumph for this week is learning how to correctly use molecular formulas and using them effectively. I achieved this by rewatching vodcasts and practicing problems.

30. My Triumph is that when we first learned this lesson, I didn’t understand it, but I caught on to the lesson, and understood it quickly.