Chemistry 1-12-22 Molecular Formulas

CHEMISTRY: Hey guys! Awesome job with empirical formulas, and now you’ve conquered writing molecular formulas! Here’s the lecture from Wednesday. It’s just like writing empirical formulas but with a twist at the end!

HW UPDATE: All the rest of the homework that was for Tuesday is now due Friday. The homework that is on the syllabus for Thursday (the five extra problems) is changed for now and will be due next week.

Have you started preparing for the test? It will be over ALL of chapter – plus the small bit from chapter 3. Be sure and checked out the Stuff to Know sheet for all of chapter 7 under the Test Info tab!

flickr photo by Sebastian Mary

11 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-12-22 Molecular Formulas

1. I did really well on listening and understanding the formula’s she was explaining to us in class. I achieved that by writing down the formulas and example problems and asking question’s in class about certain problems.

2. One triumph for me this week was staying on top of my work/homework, and fully understanding everything that’s going on in class right now. Especially all of the formulas. I did this by taking really good notes, taking my time to fully understand what we were doing, and asking questions when needed.

3. One triumph I had this week is doing all of my homework and paying attention in class. Listening in class helped me understand all of the new formulas.

4. I did well at percent composition as well as finding the percent mass of compounds. I did his because I have done my homework for the week and participated more in class.

5. My triumph is that during review I did very well on how to do percent composition and finding the percent mass of compounds. I also am remembering the other things we learned before the break.

6. My triumph for this week is that I have fully understood everything that we’ve been doing perfectly. Usually formulas are not my best thing, but so far this semester I’ve done very well.

7. My triumph this week is understanding molecular formulas. I am working on this by paying attention and asking questions.

8. My triumph this week was understanding the empirical formula and applying it. If mess up I’m understanding where I went wrong.

9. my triumph this week has been learning the information in class. I have achieve this by participating in class and taking good notes in class.

10. My triumph this week was understanding the new material really well and staying on top of my work. I did this by paying attention in class and asking questions when I was confused.