Chemistry 9-7-21 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

CHEMISTRY – Can you believe it? We’ve finished the chapter! Here’s our lesson from today on direct and inverse proportions AND a look at the density and conversion factor problems from last night’s worksheet. More great practice for the test!

Speaking of tests, have you gone to the TEST Info tab yet? You might find something that will help a lot as you study!!!

Also, don’t forget to check out the Interactive Review Games with your online text and also the review at sciencegeek.net. Great practice with both memorization, concepts and problem solving!

Help session Thursday morning, 7:30 A.M. – another great practice!

Photo by Ryan Quintal on Unsplash

18 thoughts on “Chemistry 9-7-21 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

1. for this week i give myself 3 stars. It was a pretty average week other than getting a shot for poison ivy. Reflecting from the previous days in class we’ve done about the same.

2. I rate this week a 4 so far. It’s been a good review for my test on Friday and I was able to understand things we’ve learned better by doing more problems.

3. I rate this week a 4. I’ve been studying in my classes and got plenty of help in the help session for the chemistry test.

4. I rate my week a good 4 out 5 stars. This week I’ve got a lot better with not stressing as much, and better preparing myself for the test. And help sessions have helped out with that.

5. I’ll give this week 4 stars it’s been a good review for the test and I been getting better at problems I wasn’t good at first by doing more practice and going to help sessions.

6. I rate myself a 4 out of 5 this week. I have been really trying and studying a ton. I am getting better at sig.figs. I was very lost at the beginning of the week and after rewatching the vodcasts and the help sessions I understand it better.

7. I guess I’ll rate it a 3. Been kind of boring and been sleeping in too much. Need to fix my sleep schedule but the days have gone fast and had a good labor day.

8. Rate- I would rate my week a 4 out of 5 stars so far. I ended up doing better on my test than previously expected. I’ve learned how stressing out too much over a test can mess things up

9. I would rate myself 4 out of 5 stars this week because even if I get a question wrong, I am still involving myself and trying to learn through asking questions.

10. I rate myself a 3/5 for studying for the test, I went over all the material but I could have studied more or started earlier in the week.

11. I rate myself a 4 out of 5 it was a good week for review for the test. I learned a lot more then I thought I could in a week.

12. I rate myself a 4 out of 5 it was a good week for review for the test. I learned a lot more then I thought I could in a week

13. This week I give myself a 2 out of 5. Going over conversion factors helped me prepare for my test but going remote made it hard to focus.

14. I rate myself 4 out of 5 stars. This week I focused and did well on my lab, but I felt that I could have practiced and prepared myself for the test better.

15. I rate myself a 6 out of 10 for this week. I worked hard on the lab and read over it the night before to be prepared for it. I could have interacted more in the class though during the practices and the help sessions. I feel like I did good on the test, but I could have studied more and done more application practice.

16. I rate myself a 3 because I came to the help sessions and I believe I learned a lot from them, but I believe I could’ve done better on the test.

17. I would rate myself a 4 out of 5 overall for this week. I give myself a 4, because I really put in my all this week. I made an effort to study my material for all of my classes, and I even made it to both help sessions for chemistry. This is a big difference from how I used to study or prepare myself for school.