Hon Chemistry 8-16-21 Getting Organized

HON CHEMISTRY: Happy Monday! Today we explored getting organized in chemistry. The assignment for today is the Getting Organized Assignment that you will find under the Worksheet/Handouts tab. It’s due Tuesday, by class time.

We also talked today about web posts. For more info, scroll down to the post I’ve written for you on Web Post Comments & Ideas

And last, today we also talked about doing a final check of your Google Drive. Have you double checked your Google Drive to make sure all the assignments you have there are correct?

Here’s a quick list of things to double check. You have until class time on Tuesday to make any corrections. Holler if you have questions.

1) Is is a PDF? Check to make sure it has the PDF symbol. Remember that when you download a doc as a PDF, you have to go back in and upload the new PDF to your Google Drive. It does not do that step automatically.
2) Does it have the correct title? After the class period and your name, make sure you have the correct title of the assignment.
3) Does it meet the requirements of the assignment? For example, does it have all the parts that it is supposed to have?

4 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 8-16-21 Getting Organized

1. Struggle- At first I struggled with understanding what was being asked of us for Evernote, but the way overcame this struggle was by asking a few of my classmates what they thought we needed to be doing. Eventually we all went to Mrs. Skinner and asked her for her advice.

2. Struggle- I struggled/struggle with naming documents a certain way. Sometimes, I can’t find what the title of the document should be. To fix my struggle, I will reread the instructions carefully, ask a classmate, or ask Mrs. Skinner how she would like the assignment named.

3. T – Triumph: This week, one thing I did well, was turning my work in on time and not procrastinating. This is important to me, because last year, I got super behind which brought my grade down a Lot. So this year, I am trying extra hard.

4. Struggle – This week I struggled with being very disorganized. I neglected to get my supplies together, so I had papers from every class in one binder. In order to fix this, I ordered specific binders, dividers, and paper for every class. I’m finally starting to feel prepared!