Hon Chemistry 4-6-21 Blocks of the Periodic Table & Noble Gas Notation

HON CHEMISTRY: Here’s the lesson for Tuesday. Wow! You learned a lot today! Don’t we serve an awesome God?!? You probably knew the periodic table was really organized, but did you realize that it was THAT organized? Awesome!

Practice what you’ve learned!! You’ll get the hang of it and be as laid back as this “noble” fellow in no time! 😉

flickr photo by Rennett Stowe

3 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 4-6-21 Blocks of the Periodic Table & Noble Gas Notation

1. I’ve been struggling with keeping up with my chemistry assignments while still having time to work on my project. I working to fix this by creating time on the weekends and catching up on my project.

2. This week I have been struggling with catching up on homework and understanding the concepts that were taught during my absence. I will fix this by watching the vodcasts from this chapter and doing practice problems to prepare for the upcoming test.

3. This week I have been struggling with juggling all of my assignments for chemistry such as the project, tests, and labs, but I will work to improve the way I handle these assignments by creating a schedule for myself to help keep me on track at a reasonable pace.