Chemistry 3-2-21 Stoichiometry

CHEMISTRY: Wow!! Great job today with stoichiometry!! Now it’s time to put everything you’ve learned from the last few chapters together. It’s like cooking – figuring out what you need to get what you want. Slightly different ingredients, though. Don’t forget molar mass and mole ratio!

Photo by Monika Grabkowska on Unsplash

8 thoughts on “Chemistry 3-2-21 Stoichiometry

1. Struggle: My struggle this week was understanding the stoichiometry lesson. After looking in our online textbook, rewatching the vodcast, and finding a few YouTube videos I understand the concept more now. I will continue to study this subject every night until I understand it 100%.

2. This week I struggled with getting me test back. I thought I did good but that didn’t happen. So I plan to go over the things I missed and study those because they will be helpful in this chapter.

3. This week I struggled with getting me test back. I thought I did good but that didn’t happen. So I plan to go over the things I missed and study those because they will be helpful in this chapter

4. I struggled with balancing equations on the test. I will continue to practice these problems so I can get better at it. I will ask Ms. Skinner for help if I continue working the problems incorrectly.

5. This week I struggled with balancing equations. I made careless mistakes on the test and I plan on practicing and working on them and double checking them so I don’t make careless mistakes again.

6. This week I struggled with my test grade. I thought I did better than I made. I will study harder for the next one and make the grade I desire.

7. my struggle this week has been stoichiometry. I am paying better attention while going over problems you work on the board.

8. This week i struggled with my test grade. it made me realize i need to study harder and longer for my test and not just memorize. i need to work on working out problems to benefit better grades.