Hon Chemistry 2-24-21 Half Life

HON CHEMISTRY: So what do you figure is the half-life of a banana? But I digress…. Here’s the lecture for Wednesday on half-life problems.

Have fun with the half-life simulation lab! Be sure and post your data in the Half Life Lab web post by the time listed on the syllabus. Don’t forget to include pics and your graph! The lab report is to be submitted as a PDF 2X by the due date listed on the syllabus. 🙂

flickr photo by Caro Wallis

11 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 2-24-21 Half Life

1. My triumph for this week has been understanding nuclear equations and half-life problems because I have been taking sufficient notes in class, and I have been paying attention in class.

2. My triumph this week is understanding how to do half life equations. Because of the notes I did and writing down the examples I can remember how to do it

3. My triumph for this week is taking adequate notes that I was able to refer to as I completed my homework so that I would understand the half-life problems.

4. My triumph for this week is completing the assignments even though my schedule as been extremely busy. I hope to continue being efficient with my work with all my work.

5. My triumph this week is taking good notes and really understanding this weeks assignment. I plan to continue this by continuing to work hard in class, pay attention, and to find a way to understand the lesson the best way that I can as to do well on future tests and quizzes.

6. My triumph this week was paying attention in class and taking good notes. Because of this, I understand what we are learning.

7. My triumph this week was finding online videos to help me better understand the concepts we learned. I accomplished this by looking through my youtube subscriptions.

8. My triumph this week was finding a ways to work through the half-life problems, even though there is no set formula to follow. This helps me to learn how to think through problems, not just follow a formula.

9. My triumph this week was being able to understand half life problems really well. Despite the lack of a definite structure to working them out, I still feel like I was able to work the problems out well. I accomplished this because of the good notes and examples I wrote down during the lectures.