Hon Chemistry 1-28-21 Limiting Reactants

HON CHEMISTRY: So if you have 11 roller wheels, how many roller blade skates can you make? You know, really, limiting reactant is almost that simple. Well, the concept is anyway! You deal with limiting reactants in your life all the time. Now we’re just applying that same concept with chemical reactions! 🙂

flickr photo by muffytyrone

• Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 1-28-21 Limiting Reactants

1. This week I would rate myself at 3.5 stars I did well on the surface taking notes and staying mostly organized however I severely lacked in getting good sleep to help me be ready and more willing to learn and I especially struggled with laziness this week having these two four day weeks I started taking days off where I wouldn’t do much school work which will end today. I plan on getting myself reset and ready to work harder these last few weeks of the quarter getting homework done on time and giving all of my attention to each class.

2. I rate myself a 2 out of 5 stars I didn’t do well in my assignments this week cause i wasn’t able to study as well

3. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 stars. I rate myself this because I feel as if I took good notes, and I was able to digest the information and apply it. However, I did need to glance back at my notes from time to time when doing problems with the new material, but I am sure that I will get better once I practice/work more of these problems.

4. Based on this week, I would rate myself as a 4 out of 5 stars. I was able to fairly easily comprehend the stoichiometry rules and problems taught this week. However, I will need much more practice to be ready for the test next Friday. This means I will have to put in a lot more work to fully achieve my goal of being able to easily work through these problems. Also, another thing that helped me relieve stress this week was that I was diligent at getting my homework done at an early hour every night.

5. I would give myself a 4/5 stars this week. I did well with preparing for most of my assessments and I did my homework in a timely manner. The area I need to be better on, however, is getting on Powerschool everyday and checking thoroughly for assignments I may not have heard in class.

6. I rate myself a 3/5 this week because I remained focused on my notes and classwork to be able to keep up with the new content that has been introduced. Although, I have remained focused I need to continue to practice and understand what I am doing to be able to do well on the upcoming test and future assignments.

7. I rate myself 4/5 stars this week. I was able to take good notes in class and do well on my homework, and I understood the new stoichiometry problems and limiting reactant problems.

8. I would rate myself 4/5 stars this week. I stayed engaged during class and was on top of doing my assignments, but I still struggled when I was actually doing the problems. However, I took good notes this week so I was able to understand my mistakes and solve them on my own.

9. I would rate myself 4/5 stars this week. I was able to take efficient notes and complete my homework without procrastinating. While I easily caught onto the basic stoichiometry problems, I did struggle a bit with the harder ones. However, I have been getting in the habit of creating a “road map” to guide my thinking, which has been very beneficial with solving these harder problems. Although I am starting to get the hang of it, I still need a lot more practice in preparation for the test on Friday.

10. I would rate myself a 5/5 this week. I got all my homework done at a good time and went to bed early. There wasn’t much homework assigned in all classes this week, so that helped, but I also did some work the day it was assigned at lunch.