8 thoughts on “Physics 1-26-21 Rotational Equilibrium Problems

1. I rate myself a 3.5/5 this week. I did much better on the test than I thought I did, so I was very excited. I have done ok with the rotational equilibrium problems, but I think they will get easier as I get more practice. I’m starting to get more and more burnt out, so I am going to take this weekend to just rest so I can hopefully have more motivation to do my work next week!

2. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I didn’t do as good on the test as I thought I would. I think if I would have studied more problems that were different, I would have been able to do better on the test. I understand torque and equilibrium. I have been doing well on the homework problems, and I am beginning to fully understand rotational equilibrium. The lab about torque this week really helped me fully understand the concepts of equilibrium and torque. It helped me to be able to visualize the problems I work on paper since I was able to perform a problem like them. Overall, this has been a good week, but I plan to study and prepare for the next test more than I did this one so I can do better.

3. I rate myself a 3/5 this week. The extra points on the test really made me feel better. My first score didn’t really make sense to me. I could still do better though and will continue work to get better at tests. I hate that i missed tuesday but my reason was more than worth it. I will rewatch the vodcast to increase my understanding. The lab wasn’t bad at all. It helped me visualize how torque and equilibrium really works.

4. This week, I rate myself a 3/5. Because I missed a day this week, some of my conceptual understanding of this chapter is off, but I think the more I work the problems the better I will get. I didn’t do as good on the test as I wanted to, but my grade was a lot better once we figured out the scantron was wrong 🙂 I worked on my Torque I worksheet early so I felt like I didn’t rush to do it. The lab this week was easier than I thought it was going to be, so that was very nice. I am going to try to work ahead on the lab write up this weekend because it is fresh on my mind.

5. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. Despite being out for a day, I was able to stay on top of my work and catch back up. I was disappointed at my test grade at first, but I am much happier with it knowing what the true grade is. I’m excited to get to build my final version of the mousetrap car. Solving torque problems are very interesting and, at least for the painter problems, require an interesting method of setup to get to solve.

6. This week I rate myself a 5/5. I am very proud of my performance on the test, and I finally was able to successfully complete a lab. I feel pretty confident on my ability to do torque problems. I don’t really have any negative things to say about my performance this week, so I think I deserve a 5/5.

7. I’d rate myself a 4/5 this week. I am happy with how I did on our past test and my car is coming together nicely. I really do wish I could have been there for the lab, but I will catch up.

8. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. Despite being out for a day, I was able to stay on top of my work and catch back up. I was disappointed at my test grade at first, but I am much happier with it knowing what the true grade is. I’m excited to get to build my final version of the mousetrap car. Solving torque problems are very interesting and, at least for the painter problems, require an interesting method of setup to get to solve.